UD's Ultra Grow Extravaganza!

Got some smoke now :bravo: congrats UD. She looks pretty solid and it's gonna be some killer smoke

She sure is stinky. We walked back in the house and my wife was like "Damn babe, we gotta light some incense." Lol. And she is hanging upstairs in a closet in a cardboard box. Lol. Small and might I hope.

Afternoon Dan!! I would say that if you still have to wait for room in the flower tent and have the time to keep vegging that girl I would go for the 16 tops just because :) haha Maybe the next one you can do 8 tops and see the comparison.

Congrats on the ummm... harvest lol!! All jokes my friend, she sure is beautiful looking regardless of size. Must be some dam fine smoke if it's stinking up the house like that with such a small amount. Good job!

Hey UltraDan, sick looking harvest bro! I'm in a similar boat (dankrupt for the past couple weeks). It's tough man. But the tolerance breaks will make your next puff 10x stronger. So get stoked haha. That is hand's down the smallest harvest I've ever seen. Gotta give you props for that man. Not the usual goal but still awesome, no doubt. How long was she grown for? Also, how long do you plan to let your Green Crack go? That Venus fly trap looks pretty dangerous man. Should be an excellent guard plant! Stay frosty bud.

Hey UltraDan, sick looking harvest bro! I'm in a similar boat (dankrupt for the past couple weeks). It's tough man. But the tolerance breaks will make your next puff 10x stronger. So get stoked haha. That is hand's down the smallest harvest I've ever seen. Gotta give you props for that man. Not the usual goal but still awesome, no doubt. How long was she grown for? Also, how long do you plan to let your Green Crack go? That Venus fly trap looks pretty dangerous man. Should be an excellent guard plant! Stay frosty bud.

Haha. Thanks man. Yeah, she's a bitty thing. Bit of a accident for her to be that small. The lesson here for me is Don't transplant autos. Lol.

I'm thinking Green Crack might have another week or 2 left. Her next watering will be today or tomorrow and it will begin her final flush til I'm happy with trichs.

Don't feel bad I didn't have much to mine either..I also chopped her 2 days ago..I will post a couple pics later lucky if I got an ounce

I can't imagine that this GG is going to be an ounce, or even close. Lol. It's maybe 15-20g's by my guesstimate. Lol.

Here's a little update pic on TriFlux. Starting to test my basket weaving skills. Lol. She is way off center in this pot, so she will get corrected when I up pot her to the 5gal. Possibly tonight.

420-magazine-mobile1275794428.jpg

I'm in a similar boat (dankrupt for the past couple weeks).

Dankrupt! :rofl: I'm sorry but I'm totally going to steal and use this new term.
-----

UltraDan, your weaving skills are impressive. Are you nervous about transplanting with all those arms sticking out? I'm going Solo cup to 7 gallon pot with mine just because I'm afraid I'll break something trying to move it after training starts. I don't trust myself.

Morning all! Hope everyone is doing well today!

I have come to the same conclusion with the plants that I have bent over.. When I go to transplant them into the 3 gallon later on in their life I sure hope are in for a ride haha I'm not used to so much transplanting, when I was growing outdoors it was always from a small 1-2 liter planter and into the dam ground that I had prepared for them lol. I'm sure it will be an adventure for sure

I use sticks to train, so nothing is tied or permanent in anyway. Just lots of bamboo sticks to replace after the transplant. Haha.

I tied and cross tied my first Flux and it was a pain in the ass. So, this way is much more mobile and I can pin it exactly where I want it.

Morning all! Hope everyone is doing well today!

I have come to the same conclusion with the plants that I have bent over.. When I go to transplant them into the 3 gallon later on in their life I sure hope are in for a ride haha I'm not used to so much transplanting, when I was growing outdoors it was always from a small 1-2 liter planter and into the dam ground that I had prepared for them lol. I'm sure it will be an adventure for sure

Morning.. Err.. Afternoon bud. How's your day going? I wish I could dry this itty bitty GG a bit faster. Lol.

Transplanting the flux is pretty simple. Once you loosen the ties she bows up for ya and makes it easy to grab her base. Mine went from a 1 gal to 3 gal to 9 gal

I think I'll stop at the 5gal. I should be able to get about 10-12 nodes per arm, which would give me 30-36 tops. That should be a decent harvest. BUT, we will see how much it fills up the 5 gal. Maybe we can go a bit more.

Morning.. Err.. Afternoon bud. How's your day going? I wish I could dry this itty bitty GG a bit faster. Lol.

It was just after noon here when you posted that. Day is going alright aside from not working today. Got a meds package in the mail today so it's a great day now haha. Herb, shatter and some candy.. 2 suckers and a big ol' lego block jelly candy lol I think my evening is going to be very relaxed :)

I bet it would be nice for them buds to dry quicker.. but just think of the flavor you'll save by letting it dry a few days longer instead of quickly!

Yes. Very true!

Yeah, I am East Coast, so I'm up before everyone and typically in bed before the fun starts. Lol.

Man, i know it must be super nice to live in a legal state. My state is retarded though. We have a ballot measure for next months election, but it's not going to do anything for 90% of the people here that need MMJ.

Hope you have a great day man!

I'm not in a legal state though :) I am in Canada, awaiting spring next year for legalization if it really happens. I just happened to find a compassion club that has taken new members without a medical prescription. I just had to show I was of legal age. It's nice really so I don't have to find somewhere to get smoke and pay outrageous prices.

Yes. Very true!

Yeah, I am East Coast, so I'm up before everyone and typically in bed before the fun starts. Lol.

Man, i know it must be super nice to live in a legal state. My state is retarded though. We have a ballot measure for next months election, but it's not going to do anything for 90% of the people here that need MMJ.

Hope you have a great day man!

I feel you. In my country ppl just grow it itself because you just cannot pay the treatment it costs as monthly lease for a flat. That's that. But only way of things you can change is your way! That's my motto! Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Here come the trich shots.

Gorilla Glue before the CHOP

GG113.jpg

GG26.jpg

GG35.jpg

GG49.jpg

Green Crack - She is showing enough amber to start her flush and will probably get chopped in a week or so

GC37.jpg

GC111.jpg

GC210.jpg

GC42.jpg

GC52.jpg

GC62.jpg

GC71.jpg

Sorry, might have gone a little overboard with these. But i love it!! Frosty Forests!

Wowzers!! Them are some great trich shots. Must have a digital microscope? I thought about getting one sometime :)

Thanks. I could never get one of those little handheld ones to stay in focus long enough. Lol. I picked this one up off fleabay for about $20 I think. I have a picture of it somewhere.

Ah yes, here it is. It's kind of a pain to use still, but it's better than the manual ones and allows for easier pictures.

image23533.jpg

Back
Top Bottom