Unknown Bag Seed

Re: Unknown Bagseed

Where did you find the magnifier? I would like to get one myself.
I cant wait for the day mine start to look like yours, but they are only babies...
I finally got my ventilation hooked up yesterday, got my lights finished, and got the room prepared. Now I just need to find a quiet fan. Thanks for all the info Ugodmade!

Looking good and getting closer by the day!
Thanks j4s2u0 It takes so long but its so worth it i enjoy watching them grow as much as i like to smoke,em !

Where did you find the magnifier? I would like to get one myself.
I cant wait for the day mine start to look like yours, but they are only babies...
I finally got my ventilation hooked up yesterday, got my lights finished, and got the room prepared. Now I just need to find a quiet fan. Thanks for all the info Ugodmade!

Thank you also GreenChrome ! I haven't received the magnifier yet I ordered it on e-bay just type in( magnifying glass )in the search. There are many to choose from just make shore to get a 30x or bigger . You will get there soon enough if i can do it anyone can . Just takes time ,Patience, care and a little luck dont hurt . I am glad i could help and will be glad to help in anyway i can feel free to ask
.. I am starting 6 seedlings today i hope for 3 females wish me luck .. I will start them a journal later tonight.. Thanks again !!

Good Luck! If you have some free time, I started a journal of my own. I am not quite sure how to link it here, but I believe if you click on my user name it might take you to it (?). Its 2 chiesel clones and 2 Dubya, whatever that is. I can't find any info on that strain. I hope all of yours turn out to be girls!

alright I have a few updates I was wanting to wait on that magnifier but i didn't think my plant was going to wait so i decided today was harvest I will use the magnifier next time . I didn't do it blindly i tried a test bud out today with my parents i have a pic of it in the bowl on my phone i will get it on here later . I will wait until it is dried and cured to give you a full smoke report It was very sweet like candy and very mild smoke with a head high affect where you fill your eyes fill up . I decided to try my luck with clones i took 6 and gave 4 away I also decided to try and reveg her just in-case and to see if it will.. I will be drying the bud for two weeks or so and then stat curing it for a month or so . I am hang drying half of it i left on the branches including the main cola and the other half will be bag dried i will move to my other journal Mystery CFL Grow and update any info on the clones and reveging along with the 6 seedlings .

DSC004586.jpg

DSC004645.jpg

DSC004512.jpg

DSC004823.jpg

DSC004885.jpg

DSC004914.jpg

DSC004962.jpg

DSC005042.jpg

Untitled-150.jpg

DSC004991.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving I smoked a Thanksgiving bud with my family before we chowed down on some awesome food . The smoke was so sweet and taste like candy much like Bogelgum (bubblegum and northern lights crossed ) Everyone wanted some lol was offered 20 $ a joint and 60 a 8th but i dont sell just smoke cant get rid of any of it i I,m already dreading when its all gone . Enjoy the shots hope everyone got stoned to day I know I did !
Photo1364.jpg

DSC08731.jpg

DSC08727.jpg

DSC005732.jpg

DSC08738.jpg

DSC08737.jpg

DSC005803.jpg

DSC005761.jpg

Happy ThanksGiving to u as well:)
The pics are great,nice looking glass and nice looking bud,cant gow wrong...
And ya we smoked alot today also,we had 2 different outdoor afghani buds,one is realy stoney and one gives u a rush feeling and then 20 minutes later ur calmed down a little to enjoy the buzz...none the less I had a great day:)

looks good, happy thanksgiving to you too....ours is already gone by over here in canada eh!!lol I've done a small grow like yours too, it's a hoot just watching them mature...take care~!

No I didn't take a weight but it looks to be maybe a oz or better dried . Maybe i will next time she seems to be starting to reveg ..As for the lamp it is just a reading lamp with bendable poles so u can adjust in any angel you want iv seen several i got mine from my grandmother not sure where she got it but i wouldn't doubt if it came from Walmart . Thanks everyone for stopping by .

Hi Ugodmade

hanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom