Unprepared First Timer

They are doing great. I haven't taken any more photos since Saturday mornings update. But I have this one I forgot to share.
B1C9BD4D-B689-4EBA-B17F-6967F2B53EDE.jpeg

That's a nice photo, it seems you have a nice camera and have a eye for photography.

I thought it was a hand held camera, amazing for a phone camera..

You're phone takes great photos, use the money to buy a quantum board instead. Lol
lights came today, going to be busy today switching them out and rigging up 8" instead of my 6" of inline/exhaust fans and duct work.

You're phone takes great photos, use the money to buy a quantum board instead. Lol
lights came today, going to be busy today switching them out and rigging up 8" instead of my 6" of inline/exhaust fans and duct work.
I'm definitely going to be buying some better lights. How's the build quality on them?

I've decided on building my next grow space. I have an area that is 47"x84"x80" that Is out of the way in the basement. So I'm just going to start buying the stuff here and there. That should give me plenty of space, but I'll need adequate lighting.

When I started that venture I'll probably start a Build Log for it. It should be fun.

-Day 28 of Flower-

The Ladies are starting to stack up a bit more, which is a good feeling. I'm really glad I started this Journal, because looking at them on a daily basis sometimes I don't notice how much they have actually grown. But then I come on to do the weekly update and I can really tell how much they are progressing.

-Photo Dump-

4DAA0F5A-6CAB-40FE-8FC8-2B8770582408.jpeg
1C3A6C2F-2CAE-458D-91B3-A7C989535582.jpeg
F2321959-7F9E-4FFC-AF31-0AD3C9C87A07.jpeg
C3CDD518-D0D0-4135-B691-9B9F91FBCC30.jpeg

I'm definitely going to be buying some better lights. How's the build quality on them?

I've decided on building my next grow space. I have an area that is 47"x84"x80" that Is out of the way in the basement. So I'm just going to start buying the stuff here and there. That should give me plenty of space, but I'll need adequate lighting.

When I started that venture I'll probably start a Build Log for it. It should be fun.

Build quality is excellent. I'm going slow with the power, seems that going from Chinese blurple lights is a slow introduction. But they love it even at a low power rating so far, I don't want to rush them and do damage. Going to kick off my new flowering journal next week.

They custom build the lights to the customer spec's at no extra charge. I wanted to run both driver's outside, so they gave me an extra 8' at no extra charge?

They put everything together except the three wires from the wall to the input to the prewired Waco connectors and the prewired dimmer.
From the meanwell output you only have to connect two wires to the prewired Waco connectors. They don't connect the driver to the boats because it may be destroyed during shipping.
It took me five minutes to connect a total of five color coded wires to the Waco connectors and power up.

A monkey could do this.

HLG, makes you even measure and cut all the wires, the don't do anything.
I have zero electrical training with the exception of wiring up a horse trailer, I felt very comfortable using Budget Led instead.

-Day 28 of Flower-

The Ladies are starting to stack up a bit more, which is a good feeling. I'm really glad I started this Journal, because looking at them on a daily basis sometimes I don't notice how much they have actually grown. But then I come on to do the weekly update and I can really tell how much they are progressing.

-Photo Dump-

4DAA0F5A-6CAB-40FE-8FC8-2B8770582408.jpeg
1C3A6C2F-2CAE-458D-91B3-A7C989535582.jpeg
F2321959-7F9E-4FFC-AF31-0AD3C9C87A07.jpeg
C3CDD518-D0D0-4135-B691-9B9F91FBCC30.jpeg

Frosty ladies TB!

Build quality is excellent. I'm going slow with the power, seems that going from Chinese blurple lights is a slow introduction. But they love it even at a low power rating so far, I don't want to rush them and do damage. Going to kick off my new flowering journal next week.

They custom build the lights to the customer spec's at no extra charge. I wanted to run both driver's outside, so they gave me an extra 8' at no extra charge?

They put everything together except the three wires from the wall to the input to the prewired Waco connectors and the prewired dimmer.
From the meanwell output you only have to connect two wires to the prewired Waco connectors. They don't connect the driver to the boats because it may be destroyed during shipping.
It took me five minutes to connect a total of five color coded wires to the Waco connectors and power up.

A monkey could do this.

HLG, makes you even measure and cut all the wires, the don't do anything.
I have zero electrical training with the exception of wiring up a horse trailer, I felt very comfortable using Budget Led instead.

That's awesome to hear. :D :thumb:
Frosty ladies TB!

Thanks. :D

Looking good,TB, lots of frost in there!
Gonna be amazing in 3 weeks or so-
They're going to give you an excellent stash !

Just realized my last update has the wrong flowering day on it. :eek: That update was on day 35, I forgot to edit it when copied it to past it.
:rofl::rofl:
Putting this here as a gentle reminder to myself to update it correctly next time.

You're showing signs of ageing TB,

don't worry it happens to us all. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom