First Timer, LandoC Attempting Indoor Purple Kush In Soil, 2020

Looking good man. How close is your HPS to your tops? You do have the HPS bulb in you are just taking your pictures with a filter correct? Over the next few weeks they will really start to stack on the weight in their final 2 weeks or so.

Personally I would start new plants in a new smaller tent if you are going to buy one. You can get a few weeks ahead of the grow in a new tent instead of waiting until those are done and then drying in the new tent. You will only save 5-6 days drying in the tent so you are not really getting ahead of anything. And plus everyone needs at least two grow spaces right? :thumb:

Happy Slow peaceful Monday my 420 friends, hopefully everyone has had some caffeine and THC to start the day!..today marks 6 weeks since the flip. Time to start thinking about how I will dry, and cure? A small tent may be in order to dry in? So I can get a head start on the next crop... get the seedlings into the 4x4, and dry in a 2x2? Hmmm? So many things learned, so many more to figure out. Here are a few snaps of the progress to date...looks like it’s getting sticky inside the tent!
They sure look delicious. Won't be long now. Nice plants

Happy Slow peaceful Monday my 420 friends, hopefully everyone has had some caffeine and THC to start the day!..today marks 6 weeks since the flip. Time to start thinking about how I will dry, and cure? A small tent may be in order to dry in? So I can get a head start on the next crop... get the seedlings into the 4x4, and dry in a 2x2? Hmmm? So many things learned, so many more to figure out. Here are a few snaps of the progress to date...looks like it’s getting sticky inside the tent!

Looking good! Those cola's are getting fatter. I think they're going to be about double that girth when you're done.

Looking good man. How close is your HPS to your tops? You do have the HPS bulb in you are just taking your pictures with a filter correct? Over the next few weeks they will really start to stack on the weight in their final 2 weeks or so.

Personally I would start new plants in a new smaller tent if you are going to buy one. You can get a few weeks ahead of the grow in a new tent instead of waiting until those are done and then drying in the new tent. You will only save 5-6 days drying in the tent so you are not really getting ahead of anything. And plus everyone needs at least two grow spaces right? :thumb:
Morning @HunterNitro, I will hazard a guess at 17” to the tallest top? I will double check when the lights are back on tonight. Yes HPS bulb is in, just using a pair of glasses over the camera lens.
Indeed 2 grow spaces! That’s kind of what I’m thinking, start the new plants in a smaller tent, then when the Kush sisters are ripe...move seedlings into the big tent, and dry in the little tent...try for some overlap, and speed up the next harvest?

They sure look delicious. Won't be long now. Nice plants
Thanks @JimJonesJr I’m getting pretty excited to try my own grow!

Looking good! Those cola's are getting fatter. I think they're going to be about double that girth when you're done.
@Rickstertp its pretty cool watching them progress in size, double that would be nice for sure! The trichomes seem to be multiplying rapidly. C’mon potency!

Looking over the plants last night...I found some crazy leaves! 11-13 bladed predator leaves!
Seems easier to see in the monotone format.

Attachments

• 7CD1B8BD-82B2-4598-9A8E-DB8BB9086815.jpeg
    7CD1B8BD-82B2-4598-9A8E-DB8BB9086815.jpeg
    574.9 KB · Views: 74
  • D65F8383-37DC-4F24-8836-A55BE5DCD769.jpeg
    D65F8383-37DC-4F24-8836-A55BE5DCD769.jpeg
    762.8 KB · Views: 78
Yea that would work. You just have to figure out what you want to do for light in the smaller tent. I went with a LED in my small tent and still dont know if I like it or not.

What are you thinking for your future grow? Less plants, bigger colas? What strains do you have to run?

Yea that would work. You just have to figure out what you want to do for light in the smaller tent. I went with a LED in my small tent and still dont know if I like it or not.

What are you thinking for your future grow? Less plants, bigger colas? What strains do you have to run?
I was thinking LED to start the seedlings out? Not sure yet what way I will go?
For the future grow, less plants for sure...2-4 maximum! Bigger colas, more trimming of branches, this first run is teaching me tons! I may try 7 gallon pots with Pro mix again, I’m also contemplating a top feed system? Drain to waste, or recirculating...still lots to figure out, not sure I will have time to set that up for next round? I have 5 strains to choose from for next round...most crossed with Bruce Banner #3...Ghost Train Haze x GSC X BB#3, GSC X BB#3, BLUE NINJA= Blue Cheese x Cali Orange Bud x BB#3...also have straight BB#3, and one called Fallout...it seems I’m into the Bruce Banner #3!
So far I’m leaning to the BB#3xGSC...as I’m really enjoying those 2 lately!

I was thinking LED to start the seedlings out? Not sure yet what way I will go?
For the future grow, less plants for sure...2-4 maximum! Bigger colas, more trimming of branches, this first run is teaching me tons! I may try 7 gallon pots with Pro mix again, I’m also contemplating a top feed system? Drain to waste, or recirculating...still lots to figure out, not sure I will have time to set that up for next round? I have 5 strains to choose from for next round...most crossed with Bruce Banner #3...Ghost Train Haze x GSC X BB#3, GSC X BB#3, BLUE NINJA= Blue Cheese x Cali Orange Bud x BB#3...also have straight BB#3, and one called Fallout...it seems I’m into the Bruce Banner #3!
So far I’m leaning to the BB#3xGSC...as I’m really enjoying those 2 lately!
That's a nice fall lineup of beans.

Wow! Yea a lot of nice sounding strains. Yea my LED is working pretty good. Ive had deficiencies using the LED that ive never had using HID early on. Also ive had very different and abnormal growth using the LED. Stalks super big and very stiff, stems on leaves getting so big they split down the middle, Nodes growing super close (Can be a good thing but not normal). I think it will be fine for seedlings and getting started. Im def going to play around with it more (I have WW flowering under it) to see finished product and how it performs. Im using the LM301B Chips for my LED.

Wow! Yea a lot of nice sounding strains. Yea my LED is working pretty good. Ive had deficiencies using the LED that ive never had using HID early on. Also ive had very different and abnormal growth using the LED. Stalks super big and very stiff, stems on leaves getting so big they split down the middle, Nodes growing super close (Can be a good thing but not normal). I think it will be fine for seedlings and getting started. Im def going to play around with it more (I have WW flowering under it) to see finished product and how it performs. Im using the LM301B Chips for my LED.
I hope I can do the strains justice, and grow something tasty, and potent! That’s a trip with the abnormal growth, seems like some kind of super spectrum? I have been contemplating an LED light for starting seedlings...they can be very affordable for sure...energy, less heat etc. I’m very curious I will watch your journal to see what happens with the flowering WW. It seems people are growing some quality flowers out there with LED...

sexy garden @LandoC im gona tag along and watch this grow with

Looking amazing my Braddah! Purple dank for the win! You are a natural at this.. won’t be long now before you got some full jars of sticky.

:passitleft:

Looking amazing my Braddah! Purple dank for the win! You are a natural at this.. won’t be long now before you got some full jars of sticky.

:passitleft:

Morning Brah! It hit me last night when I was watering...I have a 4x4 space, chest high with Purple Dank! Life is goooood!
A super weekend to you and the Ohana!

Funky Friday! A Clyde Stubblefield kind of funk! The funkiest drummer....
So it finally hit me last night, I have a tent full of chest high buds(I’m not super tall). Almost at 7 weeks, so I’d better be getting a drying area figured out very soon! I planted all the “same” seeds, but they are all so different! The shape/size of buds are vastly different from plant to plant...and it seems one will be ready soon...ish? Here’s a few pics to enjoy while I do my morning chores!

Attachments

• E32D6949-8743-46EA-BF4C-CEC4A48649F1.jpeg
    E32D6949-8743-46EA-BF4C-CEC4A48649F1.jpeg
    973.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DA0A7712-B182-4F1B-A2F4-265932D244DC.jpeg
    DA0A7712-B182-4F1B-A2F4-265932D244DC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • 026BF022-E32E-4664-BF7F-159880ED3E56.jpeg
    026BF022-E32E-4664-BF7F-159880ED3E56.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • E07DB6C4-5FFE-4F6F-9CED-8430D58D0C05.jpeg
    E07DB6C4-5FFE-4F6F-9CED-8430D58D0C05.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 59D2F02A-F579-4A64-9AE0-A6740C518440.jpeg
    59D2F02A-F579-4A64-9AE0-A6740C518440.jpeg
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 2D83366B-5D61-4B6F-98D4-7FF1CCA0138D.jpeg
    2D83366B-5D61-4B6F-98D4-7FF1CCA0138D.jpeg
    815.3 KB · Views: 66
  • A2ABCAE1-3609-4EE7-9B54-C0FB861CFDCC.jpeg
    A2ABCAE1-3609-4EE7-9B54-C0FB861CFDCC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • 8CB89026-5379-4981-8B5E-AFF5D6AB779C.jpeg
    8CB89026-5379-4981-8B5E-AFF5D6AB779C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
Looking awesome! You are running your light far from your tops! If its air cooled lower that thing down some you will get more to your plants! You have a 6 inch inline fan connected to your hood right? 440cfm?

Looking awesome! You are running your light far from your tops! If its air cooled lower that thing down some you will get more to your plants! You have a 6 inch inline fan connected to your hood right? 440cfm?
I have been wondering about lowering my light? The ballast is capable of 660watts...”Super Lumens”
Which is what I have it at...I will lower it tonight when the lights fire up! How low do you think? 14” above the tallest tree? It’s sits between 16-17” now...

Back
Top Bottom