The First Attempt Grow Journal 2020

Impressive grow. Sorry for the long share, but, think it can be helpful.

I have been down the road with unfeminized seeds before (Rough Starts and ...Unknown Strain... links on signature). All from seeds found in mj purchases at a dispensary. An after fact tip I learned (because I wasn't a 420magazine member yet), was take a cutting when it's young and through it under 12/12 light cycle to see what you get. I grew a monster GDP with three beautiful clones before I found out I had a male. At least I learned how to grow and clone successfully, gotta take the silver lining.

I read through your thread from the beginning, however, I forgot if there was any indication of where you are. If you are in the US, I highly recommend New420GuySeeds.com, an approved sponsor (they may ship outside the US). They have great seeds and good prices, and because they are US based, you don't have all the extra transaction fees that foreign-based companies do. I have planted 3 seeds and all have sprouted (GSC and Durban Poison on signature). I have 3 more in reserve (I plan on cloning and can't handle 6 adults plus clones with just 2 tents, and can't afford extra tents right now). I'll be following along, no more long comments. Good luck and keep up the good work.

I saw simular on my first GDP (male in the end, unfeminized) and the leaves flipped/twisted later as well. I never was sure what caused it, but the rest of the plant remained healthy, except a few more occurrences. I thought maybe I dripped nutes on those spots. Sorry can't be more definitive.

Some times if you spill water on the plant and it doesn't run off it can dry and look like that. Could also be a pest thing. Flip your leaves and check for critters. It could also very well be nothing at all. If you don‘t see any bugs i wouldnt worry about it unless it gets worse.

Since two of you say spillage I'm going to assume that's what it is! Since its not all around the plant and only in those two spots! Confirmed a female but do have some twisted leaves here and there lol Been keeping and eye on her make sure she hasn't hermied on me!

Back
Top Bottom