Unprepared First Timer

I'm going to try using a plastic shoe box, with a couple of air stones a cheap fish tank air pump some cloneing gel and use your idea of using styrofoam.
Hopefully I'll bubble my way into some roots.

Sounds legit to me man. Best of luck to ya.

The styrofoam I used was from packaging my inline fan came in.
I saw it and a light clicked.

Perfect idea TB.
I was just thinking, maybe I should buy two plastic shoe boxes from WM, then I could use the bottom of the second shoe box for a dome?
Anyone think that would work?

Sounds legit to me man. Best of luck to ya.

The styrofoam I used was from packaging my inline fan came in.
I saw it and a light clicked.
Ya, I just bought a table top drill press, that has some styrofoam that I could use before I recycling it.
Thanks TB, great idea you came up with using styrofoam plugs.

Perfect idea TB.
I was just thinking, maybe I should buy two plastic shoe boxes from WM, then I could use the bottom of the second shoe box for a dome?
Anyone think that would work?

As long as it's clear enough to let light in, I can't see why it wouldn't work. :headbanger:

Ya, I just bought a table top drill press, that has some styrofoam that I could use before I recycling it.
Thanks TB, great idea you came up with using styrofoam plugs.

I give credit to the Wedding Cake. :passitleft::headbanger::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Just a midweek photo upload for funzies.
Are them some tiny trics I'm spotting on the inner leaves? :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
28FB62F3-DF2E-4CE4-A017-AA592DFB745B.jpeg

Yep-the sugar leaves are getting their sugar...
She's gonna be a frosty one by the time she's done!

Yep-the sugar leaves are getting their sugar...
She's gonna be a frosty one by the time she's done!

Aww yeah. I wasn't expecting them yet for some reason. I sure hope she will be frosty! It's a completely unknown strain. So I have nothing to go by.

"I dunno, a hybrid of some sort probably" is what I got told when I asked the source. That really narrows it down there eh? :rolleyes:

:headbanger: Officially hooked on this hobby and I haven't even hit my first harvest.

-Day 21 of Flower

The Ladies are coming along nicely. The sugar leaves are super frosty. Or they are a normal amount of frosty, I'm not sure but it's exciting to me none the less. I'm super excited to see what they are going to end up looking like.

While tending to my Ladies I was giving them a good sniff, cause why not right? Four plants smell like regular plants still but two are starting to show their individualism.

One Lady has a lovely pine fragrance wafting off from her, and another had a sweet, over ripe peach smell that is absolutely intoxicating at the moment. I hope it stays that way throughout her development.

-Photo Dump-

EBEAB225-80EE-4961-84B8-451554C57939.jpeg
6F2BA13F-4145-449C-A581-A9A73A86B396.jpeg
59F4C017-F1C5-470C-9983-E8E56CF64F6F.jpeg

Thanks for stopping in y'all~

-Day 21 of Flower

The Ladies are coming along nicely. The sugar leaves are super frosty. Or they are a normal amount of frosty, I'm not sure but it's exciting to me none the less. I'm super excited to see what they are going to end up looking like.

While tending to my Ladies I was giving them a good sniff, cause why not right? Four plants smell like regular plants still but two are starting to show their individualism.

One Lady has a lovely pine fragrance wafting off from her, and another had a sweet, over ripe peach smell that is absolutely intoxicating at the moment. I hope it stays that way throughout her development.

-Photo Dump-

EBEAB225-80EE-4961-84B8-451554C57939.jpeg
6F2BA13F-4145-449C-A581-A9A73A86B396.jpeg
59F4C017-F1C5-470C-9983-E8E56CF64F6F.jpeg

Thanks for stopping in y'all~

Look at you!

Remember this?

:woohoo: :party:

8D106D56-2EEA-4C4A-A792-BAA1E39FBF2A.jpeg

I absolutely do. It's crazy looking back. :D I'm sure I'll feel the same way when I upgrade my tent and lights in the future.

I started turning my basement into three grow rooms.
I sent you a pm with the details, check it out.

Look at you!

Remember this?

:woohoo: :party:

8D106D56-2EEA-4C4A-A792-BAA1E39FBF2A.jpeg

Hey Brother, I still love your homemade seedling box.
Did you ever get a chance to paint the inside white, I forgot.

-Day 28 of Flower-

The Ladies are still doing good. The popcorn buds are frosting up as well. I really wish I knew what strain they were. The amount of frost is still just blowing me away everytime I open the tent and stare at them, drooling. :yummy:

There's not really much else to report, so I'll just drop some photos from this morning.

-Photo Dump-
________________________________________________​

163C7197-5477-46D2-81FF-9ECC0E3B02E5.jpeg
A9803AC7-4EE2-4396-A011-AD771890DE77.jpeg
D3E3A980-DC18-4D51-8A6C-AF8576B89F1A.jpeg
7DDEE23F-31C1-44BF-8A48-9A8D124C32BA.jpeg

I'm thinking, when harvested, try it out and give them your own name.
You're plants look great TB.

I'm thinking, when harvested, try it out and give them your own name.
You're plants look great TB.

I might have to. My wife and I named the one plant that is giving off a peach smell to it Peachy Keen. I'm not sure if it's a different pheno or an entirely different strain. But it's still letting off peach smells, I wish you could smell it.

Sounds like she's going to be tasty, or may smell good in creams for muscle pain.

Back
Top Bottom