Unprepared First Timer

The plants look great TB. Fantastic grow. Keep it up.
The crud looks like something I would send an email to the company about. Even if it's of no concern, since it scared the **it out me here, I can imagine it did to you too. They owe you freebies for sure. Caching! Lol

Great grow TB.

I'd do what Ms. N said, along with your photo.

Keep up the dedication, it's surely paying off. :thumb:

I'm going to try limiting my large updates for Saturday mornings after I get out of work and tend the garden. Unless something comes up and I need to ask a question or something.
But I got excited this morning when I went to tend them.

!!!BLURPAL WARNING!!!
C24DC0BD-C6BD-4B1E-9D22-1FF32DF1DD98.jpeg

Look, look! Tiny Buds... :cheesygrinsmiley::laugh::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::yummy:

I'm going to try limiting my large updates for Saturday mornings after I get out of work and tend the garden. Unless something comes up and I need to ask a question or something.

!!!BLURPAL WARNING!!!

Look, look! Tiny Buds... :cheesygrinsmiley::laugh::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::yummy:

Looking good! :thumb:

looking great. Good job. It's amazing how much this site and the members teach others.
Looking good! :thumb:

Thanks to both of you!

I'm so glad I found this site. It's nice to be able to talk, ask questions and show off a little with people who appreciate what you're doing.

Thanks to both of you!

I'm so glad I found this site. It's nice to be able to talk, ask questions and show off a little with people who appreciate what you're doing.

The feeling is mutual, it really is great!

!!!BLURPAL WARNING!!!

that's actually a great shot for being a blurple. Love how the white hairs really stick out

!!!BLURPAL WARNING!!!

That may be a good contest entry sometime.

-Day 14 of Flower-

The Lil Ladies are starting to really push them buds out and that's super exciting. They were fed the Fox Farm basic Trio this morning at full strength... I might have gone a little crazy though.

-Photo Dump-
__________________________________________________​

33EDCDD6-7571-4DEC-AE62-EC20C9F5AF1F.jpeg
4E1E25DF-C132-4CC6-A7EA-440072C9E6E0.jpeg

-Craziness Ensued-

I was worried about light penetration and airflow... I swear I was just going to remove a leaf or two...

7F76347A-ECD5-4791-934E-C7984EB45B9F.jpeg
9FCDDD2F-EE6E-4DFD-BD20-213F93B4C309.jpeg
EF310B32-44BB-4F45-9FA0-9D13B3329E91.jpeg

-Surprise Bonus-
The day I flipped my ladies I also took two small cuttings to try my hand at cloning for the heck of it. Yes, I may have been blazed when I ghettorigged my little "cloner". And yes, that is a double shot glass wrapped in Gorilla Tape with a piece of styrofoam with a trench gouged into it for the stem plugging the hole...

Anyways.

Yesterday, one cut started rooting!! Please excuse the dirty thumbnail.

7C999329-72EF-45BC-AFAE-2A6DE70E37F6.jpeg
03F643CC-3A2F-41AD-84C1-6F693568CF2B.jpeg

That's it for this update. Thanks for stopping in y'all .

-Day 14 of Flower-

The Lil Ladies are starting to really push them buds out and that's super exciting. They were fed the Fox Farm basic Trio this morning at full strength... I might have gone a little crazy though.

-Photo Dump-
__________________________________________________​

33EDCDD6-7571-4DEC-AE62-EC20C9F5AF1F.jpeg
4E1E25DF-C132-4CC6-A7EA-440072C9E6E0.jpeg

-Craziness Ensued-

I was worried about light penetration and airflow... I swear I was just going to remove a leaf or two...

7F76347A-ECD5-4791-934E-C7984EB45B9F.jpeg
9FCDDD2F-EE6E-4DFD-BD20-213F93B4C309.jpeg
EF310B32-44BB-4F45-9FA0-9D13B3329E91.jpeg

-Surprise Bonus-
The day I flipped my ladies I also took two small cuttings to try my hand at cloning for the heck of it. Yes, I may have been blazed when I ghettorigged my little "cloner". And yes, that is a double shot glass wrapped in Gorilla Tape with a piece of styrofoam with a trench gouged into it for the stem plugging the hole...

Anyways.

Yesterday, one cut started rooting!! Please excuse the dirty thumbnail.

7C999329-72EF-45BC-AFAE-2A6DE70E37F6.jpeg
03F643CC-3A2F-41AD-84C1-6F693568CF2B.jpeg

That's it for this update. Thanks for stopping in y'all .

Great idea, TB. If you don't mind I'm going to try it your way. :thumb:

Great idea, TB. If you don't mind I'm going to try it your way. :thumb:

For the clones?

I've also had a zip lock baggie on top of the clones. Been spritzing the inside of it with a dollar store spray bottle. I'm surprised it worked. I just don't know what I'm going to do with it yet. Probably gonna grab a solo cup, some soil and stick her into the Germination Station.

I'm going to try using a plastic shoe box, with a couple of air stones a cheap fish tank air pump some cloneing gel and use your idea of using styrofoam.
Hopefully I'll bubble my way into some roots.

I forgot the important part, cut holes in the top of the plastic lid.
Oops!

Back
Top Bottom