Unprepared First Timer

You managing to hold off there @TinyBuds or have you succumbed to the urges and flipped your gals ?

Hi Tiny your grow looks great. :thumb:

You sure grew your grow fast. Your setups coming along awesome.

Can't wait to see some tiny buds Tiny Buds.

Thanks! I still surprised I haven't killed them yet to be honest. It's been going swimmingly so far

You managing to hold off there @TinyBuds or have you succumbed to the urges and flipped your gals ?

I've held off!! I went through and removed some inner growth and defoliated a bit yesterday. Almost like a "light" lolipopping.

I raised my lights too, as I haven't raised them yet that I can remember.

But I've been good so far. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Double post, but I'm okay with it. I looked over at my little boxed area and I decide to take a comparison photo.

So thankful I was talked into getting a tent. :laugh::laugh::cool:

Hey TB, are you still using your grow box? Is that your seedlings box?

Hey TB, are you still using your grow box? Is that your seedlings box?
I've been calling it the "Germination Station" and I think I'll use it for popping seeds and doing clones. Unless I need the space for something as it's sitting on a work bench.

I've been calling it the "Germination Station" and I think I'll use it for popping seeds and doing clones. Unless I need the space for something as it's sitting on a work bench.

perfect, otherwise it would be a shame not to use it.

I like your cfl setup there Tinybuds. Good thing you got your tent! :morenutes:

Whelp, I've officially flipped them to 12/12 and they got a nice feeding.

My first picture of the Lil Ladies was taken on June 9th. I've been basing their age off that date, although they had to be a few days old by time I noticed them as their first set of serrated leaves were showing.

June 9th to August 16th would be 69 days,

So I have a question, just out of curiosity.
When do y'all start the count for vegging? From a specific node, the first set of leaves with a specific amount of fingers, just being above ground?

In the same frame of thought, what about for flower? Is it when pistols start popping or when you make the change to the light schedule?

For me, I'm going with 69 days of vegetative growth and tomorrow starting day 1 of flower.

I'll get some pictures tomorrow as I didn't have time this morning to.

Thanks for stopping in y'all.

Me, . . . I start the vegging count down when I transplant them in their final pot. But that's just me, I'm sure that you'll get other good folk's opinions.
I'm looking forward to seeing them flower. :cheer:

Hey TB, your introduction has turned into a great working journal.
Just a thought, maybe you could ask Teddy to move this thread into the journal section so you can put a link on your signature and it would be easier to find and keep up with.
Just my two cents worth.

PS My introduction on my first grow, someone suggested the same thing. It worked out better and more good folks helped me out more often.

Me, . . . I start the vegging count down when I transplant them in their final pot. But that's just me, I'm sure that you'll get other good folk's opinions.
I'm looking forward to seeing them flower. :cheer:
That's a different approach that I haven't read yet. I like it. I'm looking forward to it too! I want to get some good shots before they start their stretching. Maybe put a growth chart in the tent like another member I seen has in theirs.

Hey TB, your introduction has turned into a great working journal.
Just a thought, maybe you could ask Teddy to move this thread into the journal section so you can put a link on your signature and it would be easier to find and keep up with.
I was actually thinking about that yesterday. I'm going to message him shortly, thanks for the suggestion though.

Just to be clear (or Captain Obvious) you can link to any thread at any location. No need to wait to move to journal section.

I have it in my signature already as "TinyBuds first grow (In Progress)" also Teddy was quick, it was switched over within a couple minutes of me sending him the request. :thumb:

I have it in my signature already as "TinyBuds first grow (In Progress)" also Teddy was quick, it was switched over within a couple minutes of me sending him the request. :thumb:

:woohoo: you're official now. :theband::yahoo:

Damn TB, I'll say it again, your alis name doesn't fit you anymore.
Beautiful work TB, whatcha gonna do when all that bud needs to be trimmed?

You better hire some help or you're going to be in "Trim Jail" forever.

That's could be a good place to be.

Congratulations, Sir ! :thumb:

TB, if you plan on doing some pre flower defoliation now is the time to do it before they start to flower.
Once they start a flower you should leave them alone too much stress.

Just my two cents worth.

Damn TB, I'll say it again, your alis name doesn't fit you anymore.
Beautiful work TB, whatcha gonna do when all that bud needs to be trimmed?

You better hire some help or you're going to be in "Trim Jail" forever.

That's could be a good place to be.

Congratulations, Sir ! :thumb:

Thanks! :D My brother will help me out, so it shouldn't be too bad.
TB, if you plan on doing some pre flower defoliation now is the time to do it before they start to flower.
Once they start a flower you should leave them alone too much stress.

Just my two cents worth.

I'm going to give them a slight defoliation tonight after lights come back on, so I can sit and take my time with them. I only have an hour in the morning when I get home from work to work with them before lights out. So I enjoy sitting with them at night on the weekends.

Cool, I do the same thing about 5am and the lights go off at 8am for me.

I slipped up this morning and broke a small branch, that sucks. :(

Back
Top Bottom