Unprepared First Timer

how do you expect us to keep calling you Tiny Buds with plants like this? Lol
Lol I couldn't think of anything when I was making the account. So I went with what would hopefully be an ironic name. Like calling the tallest guy in school Tiny.
Sorry about the nanners TB, better now though; also will give you the space you're desperately going to need shortly.
So man up n murder that guy, in the face...

I already murdered him. He went down like a champ. No kicking or screaming. Just laid there with his balls out for everyone to see....

Lol I couldn't think of anything when I was making the account. So I went with what would hopefully be an ironic name. Like calling the tallest guy in school Tiny.

I already murdered him. He went down like a champ. No kicking or screaming. Just laid there with his balls out for everyone to see....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im 6 ft 7 and 370 lbs. I was the guy everybody called tiny. I actually got quite a kick outta that nick-name.
I'm glad that you got a kick out it. I know some people who don't enjoy their nicknames they got in their younger days. Such as this guy I know everyone called Peewee.

Ya know... I think peewee would irritate me a bit too. Just somthing about it.
His last name rhymes with Herman, it started in first or second grade. It just stuck with him after that.

Just a small update. Since becoming a murderer, I've moved my Brother's plant he has affectionately named Tiny Tim(Tina) into the male plants 3 gallon fabric pot. I've also moved his other plant to an undisclosed location in my yard to finish out its life cycle, because I think 6 3gal pots in the 3x3 tent is more than enough. (assuming none of them pop nanners out.)

I'm going flip them to 12/12 on Aug 16th unless I get a bug up my butt and change my mind. But that's the plan at least.

Hey Tiny, looking good in your garden :high-five:

Sweeeet !!

You sure come along way.

Be proud of yourself. :bravo:

beware of cat's, lol!

Sweeeet !!

You sure come along way.

Be proud of yourself. :bravo:

beware of cat's, lol!

Thank you! It's crazy looking back at where I started. And it's only been a couple months. So it makes me wonder how much will be different in a year or so.

I feel like the "Beware the Cats" thing should be part of your signature, like a calling card or something. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking great Tiny! Wait it out till the 16th i believe it will be well worth it for you. You've still got good vertical space to work with so let them growwww brother! :high-five::morenutes:

Thank you! It's crazy looking back at where I started. And it's only been a couple months. So it makes me wonder how much will be different in a year or so.

I feel like the "Beware the Cats" thing should be part of your signature, like a calling card or something. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Damn good idea, I'm doing that. :thumb:

Hi Tiny your grow looks great. :thumb:

You sure grew your grow fast. Your setups coming along awesome.

Can't wait to see some tiny buds Tiny Buds. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom