Unprepared First Timer

How are your girls?

The Lil Ladies are chugging along. The humidity is back in check too. I know somebody who has a couple plants growing outside, and I'm probably going to be giving him two of the smaller ladies that have not been transplanted into a 3gal fabric pot yet. Just to save myself some space inside the tent as they are starting to bush out now.
[The two IttyBitty plants are my Brothers and are way younger than my Ladies]

Those are lovely ladies. So glad your power came back for them and your human family lol. Fingers crossed no Hermi plants.

Thank you. My wife was happy about it as it was humid and she missed her fan.
I'm checking them daily. Still no signs of sex. Unless I'm just a noob and missing it.
They are roughly 6 weeks old, so they should be showing here soon.

Hey TinyBuds, looking good in your garden :thumb:
Welcome to 420Mag! Hope to see you grow journaling soon! :nomo::morenutes:
Happy growing, see you around!

Finally got around to getting a timer. So the Ladies are running on 18-6 now. So that's a good thing. Got the last one of /my/ plants into their 3gal fabric pots. Also tied my fans up and freed up. Some space on the floor.

Started LST with binder clips and pipe cleaners on half of the Ladies. All in all things are going pretty smooth right now.

Still can't tell if they are male or female yet though.

Looking good, TB. :thumb:
Thanks. :D
Nice grow. They are all so healthy looking. I don't gamble but I am guessing 2 males. Glad you got a timer. I am still on human power lol.
Thanks! I'm surprised that they are doing as well as they are all things considered.
My lights were on 24/0. :straightface: But I was told switching them to 18/6 would be better, and they would show sex sooner too(?).

I needed the timer anyways. So it's all good.

Gonna get extremly busy in that tent very soon TB....
But all looking very nice..
Thanks. I'm expecting a couple of them to be males, so once I find out they will be pulled out and I'll have more space for the true ladies to grow.

That's awesome to see them sprout for you like that! I'm a newbie grower too but I got a head start by getting a couple confirmed ladies. I'll be posting my first grow journal soon and I still need to introduce myself too. Best of luck on your plants! I'll be following along.

@TinyBuds well keep checking daily cause you dont want that going sideways with those ladies...o_O
Did note a few smaller ones too, but if they all fem up, damn!!
Lol

Hey there @BakedARea, welcome. lots of us are new so you are in good company: dont be afraid to ask anything, its not a stupid question if you dont know.
Oh and look at members signatures, loads of helpful stuff we have attached there.. Good luck.

9"x4" solid bud of Lambs Bread auto X2 plants.
I just let them grow, no training.
I have another two that I did some LST training that I will chip in about three weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20190728_215014352.jpg
    IMG_20190728_215014352.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 47
  • CM190728-214222002.jpg
    CM190728-214222002.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 49
  • CM190728-214158001.jpg
    CM190728-214158001.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 59
  • CM190728-213900003.jpg
    CM190728-213900003.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 56
My least bushy plant is a boy? It has these all over the place.
Sorry to hear, you already know what to do with them so I won't say.
Your plants look healthy.

Gah! I knew it. Thanks for the confirmation.
He was the only one that didn't grow quite right. So hopefully he was the only he.

I always get two opinions before doing anything. To me, it doesn't look female, but get another opinion first.

Finally got around to getting a timer. So the Ladies are running on 18-6 now. So that's a good thing. Got the last one of /my/ plants into their 3gal fabric pots. Also tied my fans up and freed up. Some space on the floor.

Started LST with binder clips and pipe cleaners on half of the Ladies. All in all things are going pretty smooth right now.

Still can't tell if they are male or female yet though.

how do you expect us to keep calling you Tiny Buds with plants like this? Lol

Sorry about the nanners TB, better now though; also will give you the space you're desperately going to need shortly.
So man up n murder that guy, in the face...

Talking of murder in the face, Hey @John Wick is that indicative for strain or auto flowers in general, do you know?!
Got some NL autos kicking about the place but holding off as i assumed yields wouldnt be up to par with photoperiod...?!
(Fckng crackers btw! :thumb:)

Back
Top Bottom