Unprepared First Timer

Day 1 of Flower, the tallest plant measures in at 28" from the floor. Not much has changed since the last photo, but I'm going to drop some anyways. :laugh::laugh::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Luscious!

Cool, I do the same thing about 5am and the lights go off at 8am for me.

I slipped up this morning and broke a small branch, that sucks. :(
You sure put your ladies through a lot. :straightface::p

Outstanding! So very impressive. You know you can always make oil or butter out of your trim. Makes some brownies or cookies. Extra yummy.
Thank you!! That sounds like a good idea to me.

Hey TB, you may want to check out Ms. N gummy bears.

She makes a killer blueberry gummy.

Hey TB, you may want to check out Ms. N gummy bears.

She makes a killer blueberry gummy.
I'll have to check that out, Gummies are my favorite. Thanks for the recommendation. :thumb::drool::drool::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good tb you've definitely got a full house
Thanks! Next grow I'm thinking about Only doing four plants, unless I get a larger tent by then.

Day 4 of Flower: Everything is moving along quite well, the stretch is crazy even after just a few days, they have all shot up about four to five inches.

Also, I should add that all the Lil Ladies are in fact Lil Ladies. Pistols are popped all over the place.

Just going to leave a couple top shots here.

When do y'all start the count for vegging?
I call it veg after the first nutrient feed: roughly but no less than 2 weeks from having their head above your grow medium.
Makes sense (to me) since thats when they get their veg nutes.

Btw TinyB' your tent isnt big enough...:thedoubletake:

I call it veg after the first nutrient feed: roughly but no less than 2 weeks from having their head above your grow medium.

Btw TinyB' your tent isnt big enough...:thedoubletake:
That makes sense. And I know... :laugh: Nothing I can do right now about it though.

TinyB' your tent isnt big enough...:thedoubletake:
:thumb:

Hey TB! You're doing a great job in here. Loads of plants to manage and they're all looking healthy! :high-five:
When do y'all start the count for vegging?
From drop of seed, or the day my rooted clones are dropped in their medium.
what about for flower?
When the plants actually start blooming - so the first sign of pistils pushing is my first day of bloom.
I'm going to give them a slight defoliation tonight after lights come back on, so I can sit and take my time with them.
I personally do not defol 10 days prior to flipping to 12/12, and neither the first 2 weeks after flipping to 12/12. Removing leaves can slow down your stretch. They are putting loads of energy into stretching like that and i personally do not like to disturb that. Once their stretch comes to an end i begin removing leaves.
They're looking great - keep doing what you're doing and you're in for a killer harvest.

Hey TB! You're doing a great job in here. Loads of plants to manage and they're all looking healthy! :high-five:

Thank you! I think I'm going to stick to 4 next time around, unless I get a bigger tent. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

As far as your veg/bloom answers those are both legit sounding to me.

And I'll keep the stuff about defoliation in the back of my head for next time. :thumb:

-Day 7 of Flower-

The Lil Ladies are doing fantastic, even though they are packed in there like sardines. The tallest two plants are measuring in at 34" from the ground that is roughly 6" of growth in the last week. I wish I had taken a measurement of the smaller ones, but they are all up to 28" from the ground now.

As of yet they are all looking healthy and doing great. The taller two girls I noticed are the ones I didn't do any LST with, they were only topped. Perhaps I shouldn't have trained any of them, as they are less bushy than their sisters.

-Photo Dump-

B3027FBD-0B90-4705-A988-925B2C4A59EA.jpeg
510D4B6D-846D-4074-9A13-662CACF16114.jpeg
CF1ADE0B-AAA8-4EE0-B637-A86A85F50C07.jpeg
3E02F851-FA06-40EE-9364-2111AB07B294.jpeg

DDBBAB6A-1753-473B-AF49-F0CA730AE4A1.jpeg

-Side note/question-

Plants looks great. Thats a nasty looking wad of crud out of your nutes lol
Thanks! And the thing from my nutes legitimately scared me when it flopped out. I wasn't expecting it by any means.

Back
Top Bottom