Up 4 2L Of Green! Seed2Mother - Clone2Flower

JuicySoil

Welcome to my little tread:thanks:

1.of all thankYOO:420: now im aware:Namaste:
2. Special thanks 2: Xare, 420fied, TwelveTwelve and the rest of the 2liter hempy army for bringing and sharing your knowledge:thumb::welldone:

After half a year batteling spidermites from outside to inside, from nowhere to everywhere, somewhere 2 here an there, I lost my patience all in all.
Killed every living thing in the growroom, and so, here we stand.

Restart is in effect!!

Original Greenhouse Soil fellow..... -gone HEMPY!

Vegroom:
1,2 m wide 1m deep 1,5 high.. Running a homemade mother lamp, with 8 t8bulbs each @ 18w cool white. Got one 150w agrolite 6400 kelvin as well in there..

Got 4 strains\ 4 mothers grown from seed, Nirvana seed company! (all Fem)

Aurora - Snowhite - Papaya - Northern Lights, actually NL is from white label seeds..

This is where im at, About 2 days from transplant to the 2liter Hempys..

Laydown on flower room to come, as the girls get ready..

By the way SOGlad 2 B back:peace:

20120120_002.jpg

20120202_008.jpg

20120213_002.jpg

20120212_001.jpg

12030028.jpg

12030026.jpg

12030017.jpg

12030071.jpg

12030076.jpg

Very nice. I like the misting of the roots in your cloner. :bravo:

Thx Bobilak, and welcome in ;)

Yeah, im really happy with it, its my first run with this one, its a real easy and simpel way to healthy clones. CUT\DIP\STICK and wait. Theyre about 15 days in the cloner so far and most are ready for transplant, getting ready for that tomorrow.

Oh yeah, the little ones in between the mothers and clones are the cuts after topping the mothers, I just didnt have the cloner at hand, at that time, so they where rootet out in the GoodOlProptray, they'll go in with the rest, except 2 Ive promised to a friend...

I know The Intro of this Journal might be lackin some detailed info, but every question You could have, just ask..:thanks:

Update
Its time to do my first transplant into the 2 liter hempy bottles.
Hempy mix : 75 % Perlite 25 % Vermiculite.

Nutes : Hesi hydro.

I pour the hempy mix in the bottles around the roots dry, and fill with water afterward, PH 5,5 and ppm 450 for the first feeding. Using tapwater, a little hard arond PH 8 from faucet.. Im starting out a little low in ph because the vermiculite has a little higher ph than six, runoff from first feeding PH 6,1 is okay i guess..

24 clones went into bottles today : 8 Northern Lights (whitelabel), 7 Snow White (Nirvarna), 5 Pappaya (Nirvarna) 4 Aurora (Nirvarna)

I´ve left them in the veg room to settle in. I am a little exited to get back tomorrow and see how it turns out. Not all of the roots where long enough to reach the res by now, but they´ll get theyre soon enough, im sure..
Clones have been rooting 3 weeks on transplantday, they´ve had nice root growth since day 14.
I love that aero cloner, its my first run with it. Use to do the handmisting in proptrays which works, but require you´re there. Im sure i could leave this one for 3 weeks straight up...
Posting some pics of the proces today.
Peace.
120300861.jpg
12030085.jpg
12030087.jpg
12030089.jpg
12030090.jpg
12030091.jpg
12030092.jpg
12030093.jpg

Best of luck, hope you don't mind a newb to the forums tagging along!?
Assuming you don't mind I do have a few questions:
How long are you going to veg? assuming you're not on 12/12 yet? Just noticing those clones are large!! as well as what are you flowering them under?
To avoid shocking the ladies at all did you consider rinsing off the pearlite in ph'd H20? would get rid of a lot of the finer 'dusty' particles as well.
Either case nice setup, can't wait to see how you make out! subbed!

What up Tweed
Happy to have you here, dont mind questions at all ;)

Im not planning to veg at all, its only to let them settle in overnight..

I have considered watering the hempy mix, Xare did it in a journal ive read. But i think its much more easy to handle the mix dry, pour it around roots etc. I dont know if the fine dust gives more shock, but they do get dry fast. But on the other hand, if you pour the mix in wet, its a lot heavier, and hitting the roothairs ALOT harder as it fills up the bottle, so after that conclusion i decided to do it dry. Simply just filling a 4 - 8 bottles with dry mix at a time, then water, so its max around 5 min of dry mix around the roots for the first clone. The wilting wasnt bad at all, so think im gonna be just fine ;)

For the question about lights for flower, stay tuned, gonna make an update on the flower room shortly!
:thanks:

UPDATE "THE FLOWERING ROOM"

Size : 4ft x 8ft x 6,5ft

Lights : 2 x 400w HPS

Vents : 1 x 12 inch squirrel cage exaust fan to pull hot air out, and 1x 6 inch inline to draw fresh air in, both are hooked up to a thermostat.

Pictures to come, questions are welcome.

Ladies lookin' happy. Coming along nicely!
Never heard of Hesi nutes before, have you used them before? if so how'd you make out? :morenutes:
Love the trays you're using! are they from a soda vendor? seems like they'd be good to avoid accidental tip-over's.
2l madness, I love it! :slide:

Ladies lookin' happy. Coming along nicely!
Never heard of Hesi nutes before, have you used them before? if so how'd you make out? :morenutes:
Love the trays you're using! are they from a soda vendor? seems like they'd be good to avoid accidental tip-over's.
2l madness, I love it! :slide:

Zup Tweed
Yeah the trays are the ones they stack on top on each other at the supermarkeds to stable soda, makes it easy to move around, and keep track of different stages, as I will try to fill 24 at a time so each tray is in same stage of flower.
Hesi nutes where something my local hydro store recommended, havent heard of it before, and havent flowered with them before, but moms are doing great. Ill take a snapshot of the nutes next time.. We´ll see how they stack up:morenutes:

Yo Tweed, if ur out there!
Nute line up, not the best shot, but u get the picture, was in a hurry..
120301051.jpg

Did the first feed in flowering room after transplant, super fast and easy with the hose connected to pump from res, and a timer to switch on and off to control flow. (Inspired by Twelve12):thumb::morenutes::thumb:
Girls standing at attention, no wilt what so ever, been 3 days from transplant with no feeding at all, Vermiculite doin the wick'in real nice!! WHAT A PHUKKIN NICE WAY 2 GROW!!! :420:
120301041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom