Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

Hahah ask and you shall receive .

Plants are super green and healthy Urb! More proof that less can be more sometimes. I love the little pistils starting to show! Have a great "Saturday".... mind if I do a jay???

A quick overhead shot to show the net filling in.

IMG_010665.JPG

A quick overhead shot to show the net filling in.

IMG_010665.JPG

I saw this shirt and had to buy it lol
IMG_0058.PNG
Can we both be pickle ricks???? Wub-a-lub-a-dub-dub!!!!

beautiful scrog going on here UrbanAchiever! Can't wait to see some baseball bat cola's pushing through that trellis ;)

A quick recap:

We are growing 5 plants in a 3x3 tent under a 4oo watt led. The plants are in a no till living organic type of soil in 5 gallon pots...except the white widow which is in a 1 gallon. Green Crack(Cush)/Blue Dream from HSO and a Canuk WW freebie/RQS Amnesia OG freebie. This is the second week of flower I think...not really tracking it all that closely.

Just measured and the plants are at about 28" from the ground, which makes the canopy around 18", and most of the plants are stretching. Took a shot of the blue dream at the end, looking good.

IMG_010766.JPG

Blue Dream in the rear right, WW in the middle
IMG_010972.JPG

IMG_011068.JPG

Pretty happy with the situation.

Hey UA, just wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Can't remember if you are American or not. If not, have a great day! If you are.....well they I hope you stay stuffed, medicated and enjoy the day with your loved ones!

Hey UA, just wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Can't remember if you are American or not. If not, have a great day! If you are.....well they I hope you stay stuffed, medicated and enjoy the day with your loved ones!

Hey thanks man! Alas I am Canadian, but I appreciate the well wishes anyway!, you take care this holiday season and enjoy those around you while you can. That goes for all of you, never know when they (or you) will be gone from this world, so enjoy life and try not to be too much of an ass to folks lol

Here is a shot of my growing container collection and current smoke options. I just ran out of Blue Dream, barely have any Durban or Romulan left, and am enjoying the Acapulco Gold so much it won't last much longer lol.
420-magazine-mobile2022618130.jpg

I'm sub'd. Will be reading through it next.

I like the scrog you have going on - very nice. I bought a net off the net for my 4x4 that had maybe 25 squares in it, big enough to put my fist through, maybe 3 inch by 3 inch squares. So that means in my tent, in some cases, 2 or 3 tops are sharing the same square, and somewhat diminishes the scrog goal. I need to do what you are doing.

Your plants look fantastic. Very healthy. I like your approach to what you are feeding them. Something to be learned here.

I'm sub'd. Will be reading through it next.

I like the scrog you have going on - very nice. I bought a net off the net for my 4x4 that had maybe 25 squares in it, big enough to put my fist through, maybe 3 inch by 3 inch squares. So that means in my tent, in some cases, 2 or 3 tops are sharing the same square, and somewhat diminishes the scrog goal. I need to do what you are doing.

Your plants look fantastic. Very healthy. I like your approach to what you are feeding them. Something to be learned here.

Thank you kind sir! I built the net frame with mostly scraps, and a box of cheap wood screws, strung with butchers twine. I did have to buy a few bolts/washers/Wing nuts to make the height adjustable. Not the cheapest DIY but it will last and is recyclable if I need the wood or screws.

Everything I am doing I basically found on this website lol. So any success is rooted in 420 Mag forums and the trailblazers before me.

The plants are going crazy. Will post another photo update in a few days.

Your girls are looking awesome UA!! They are filling the scrog in nicely!! I love when they start getting hairy!!

Hairy girls... thats the way we like'em... Oh wait, my wife is European. I can make an exception ... Looking good there UA, won't be long now, you will be worrying about room for the colas!

Work 1 week daze - 1 week nights... I've done that but not so short before change. Maybe that's the trick?? You never get in a groove so it's not painful to change since its changing all the time.

Change, the only constant...
I love my girls when they change their colors...
Spring.. summer... fall.... and winterrrr...

Pickle Rick - oh bro I have something for u:

1661125442636.png

Back
Top Bottom