US seeds?

Bloop

420 Member
Hello everyone I’m here in US. Can anyone tell me where I can get seeds sent to me? I am located in a southern state with no recreational use. Only the oil here has been approved for medical use.

Most of our sponsors will send seeds to you. I've dealt with Seedsman, and Dr. Seeds. Seedsman has an option where they remove the breeder's packaging, put them in a small ziplock, marked with the strain, and send them with other 'free' merchandise. They offer a 25% discount for using BitCoin, always have one or more promotions running, and include free seeds. Black Friday is coming fast!

A couple of the newer Sponsors are in the US even so you don't have to worry about Customs if that is a concern for you, I haven't bought from either so no first hand experience myself.
A couple of the newer Sponsors are in the US even so you don't have to worry about Customs if that is a concern for you, I haven't bought from either so no first hand experience myself.
Which ones?

Way back when. In the beginning of the seed bank days LOL. It was best to go right to the shipping info before even looking at seeds. Some would ship to the US others wouldn't. How to pay also varied. Lots have changed since those days

It is still best to check shipping and payment options at seed banks before looking for strains. Find the right place for you then look for seeds.

Which ones?

From what I could tell on their web sites both Neptune and New 420 Guy Seeds were US based. Though I haven't had any first hand experience ordering from either one as of yet personally, as I have more seeds than I can probably pop already and have to fight the urge to buy more quite often ;) . As personally I'm wary of things like that going thru Customs, old school paranoid in a Legal State :rofl: .

New420guys and Great Lake genetics are the only stateside banks I’ve tried so far. But there shipping was fast, beans were fully matured, and they have a great selection so you can take a look at them. Two trustworthy banks I’ve used from Canada are dr seeds and crop king.

Way back when. In the beginning of the seed bank days LOL. It was best to go right to the shipping info before even looking at seeds. Some would ship to the US others wouldn't. How to pay also varied. Lots have changed since those days

It is still best to check shipping and payment options at seed banks before looking for strains. Find the right place for you then look for seeds.

Good advice there, as I'm not into Bitcoin or sending Cash or Blank Money Orders personally, which limits me big time. Too many times I spent an hour or two picking things out only to get to the Cart and find out no payment options that fit my preferences or they just flat out didn't ship to the US.

Google is your friend...

DC Seed Exchange. I get my seeds within 2 days.

Hi

Several things happened to make me in need of a fresh seed supply in the US that is very modest in their prices.

Used all the seeds I had been growing, except for some that wont work for me growing in my small apartment. Have an Amnesia fem behind my balcony tomatoes.

Been ordering from new420guy and they were ok for me on the prices etc. Only one germination problem with them. Recent order I got the postal tracking number that was wrong. It happened once before, but corrected. Never received the new tracker, but the order came anyway.

Latest order my check was cashed and order accepted, but getting no response from them. The owner is a decent guy and am concerned they got busted. Thinking they cashed the check and then maybe got busted.

btw

Price range at 420guy is currently about 2 for $15, but they always give freebies...sometimes even packets. So doubt Paul is just taking people's money.

thanks again for recommendations. Will go through the sponsor listings as well

Everyone take care and be safe

Hi

Several things happened to make me in need of a fresh seed supply in the US that is very modest in their prices.

Used all the seeds I had been growing, except for some that wont work for me growing in my small apartment. Have an Amnesia fem behind my balcony tomatoes.

Been ordering from new420guy and they were ok for me on the prices etc. Only one germination problem with them. Recent order I got the postal tracking number that was wrong. It happened once before, but corrected. Never received the new tracker, but the order came anyway.

Latest order my check was cashed and order accepted, but getting no response from them. The owner is a decent guy and am concerned they got busted. Thinking they cashed the check and then maybe got busted.

btw

Price range at 420guy is currently about 2 for $15, but they always give freebies...sometimes even packets. So doubt Paul is just taking people's money.

thanks again for recommendations. Will go through the sponsor listings as well

Everyone take care and be safe
Hello there, check out new site sponsor North Atlantic Seed Co. I have purchase from them several times, I believe they are located in Maine USA. They ship very fast and always send me freebies. Also have a great selection. WeedSeedsExpress is another site sponsor they are in The Netherlands, I have ordered from them before and my seeds shipped from San Diego Ca USA. They also have awesome deals and they also ship very fast.

Good luck shopping and Happy growing!

:hookah:

thanks for the info.looked at most sponsor links but most of their prices are out of my budget, which is one reason I liked new420guyseeds for their prices...shipping location and quality tried, but have been getting no responses from them and wondering if they have closed? website is still up. but they pay a webmaster for that.

long time ago I did herbies, but overseas shipping is not attractive. will check the ones mentioned. I glanced thru north atlantic seeds and single seeds near $20 is too rich for my income (retiree). thanks...will check out the other now. appreciate the response.

thanks Phyptoplankton (what a user name---lol)

will check them out as well. not sure about the shipping etc, but original sensi-seeds has similar prices to newguy and the strains look nice.

appreciate any responses, because things kind of went to 'hell in a handbasket' here. have lost so many seeds and plants that most people would not imagine all the freaky ways it could happen. think I am not supposed to grow pot....at least getting that idea (for several years)

thanks.....hope newguy didn't close or anything happened to Paul there...he is a older guy. they are a good low priced seed source and will be missed. there are no notices on the website and no responses at all. concerned they got busted.

Hello there, check out new site sponsor North Atlantic Seed Co. I have purchase from them several times, I believe they are located in Maine USA. They ship very fast and always send me freebies.
Good luck shopping and Happy growing!

:hookah:

hey Vegan4life,

just wanted you to know that north atlantic has some decent prices and the shipping is only 5.50 too. ordering the purple haze 3 seeds for 25.50 total

guess cannot get much cheaper than that. am on fixed income and the usual freaky occurances took my seeds, had to pull plants, due to my neighbor moving out and their bed bugs migrated to my apartment. landlord found out and making me pay $600 for pro spraying. thank goodness they let me pay 150 extra for 4 months.

that little episode took most all extra money for 4 months (3 to go) and put my food budget wacko. no money for pot for 4 months...and that sucks like*

after the remodel...rents go up about 200 per and now we have to pay sewage and water and trash to them. the previous owners were nice, but these out-of-towners are about the money. some idea how bad is they lost my check and on the 22nd of the month the maintenance guy comes and said they instructed him to tell me there was 10 days to move out.

it may take me 2 months for te money, but am determined to grow pot....even with my Maui curse. like Kermit the Frog said "it isn't easy being green"
:)

I'm just wondering what freaky thing happens next.

thanks for the info. if new 420guy is gone, then there is a good alternative in north atlantic seeds.

Back
Top Bottom