Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Just got the email, blue dream and dinachem are officially shipped out! If I don't hear anything regarding the NukeHead by the time it arrives, I'll fire up the uterus and pop a Blue Dream, veg 3.5 weeks and flip quick. Spoke to the board of director and she said eventually we will be firing on all cylinders (cabs)

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Lol!!

I wanted to mention my RH is 50-60%, which is good for veg, but I've notice some condensation on over lapping leaves causing hot spots from light.

Anything I can do besides moving them? Should I be worried?

I'll snap a few shots this evening, resembles cal mag deficiency rust spots.

Yea, I'll buy a small oscillating fan today. Should help.

Right now only the 8" vortex fan blowing air from bottom.

Thanks!

I also had that problem bru, makes the plant look ugly
Yea. I'll grab a 6" oscillating clip on fan tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile1318473220.jpg

Evening shots:

Those heat spots are annoying me, making her look fugly. Ugh!

I raised the lights, was at 24", now at 28". May help in conjunction with 6" fan.

420-magazine-mobile2049822436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile569187477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2093843715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1941780560.jpg

Have u tried a dehumidifier?
Welcome, Closer!

Have a seat with the crew.

I really can't squeeze in more electronics, but I could toss in a Damprid packet. Should reduce humidity, although I read 40-60% is a good range for veg?
Damn Vex we don't wanna see that. The fan should have her legs moving and the tits groovin :party:
I know, bro. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't catch it sooner. She'll heal. .
Omfg thats one nice plant
Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom