Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

I have a dual outlet air pump and 3.5 gal bucket, just need a flat lid and some tubing. I'll stop at the hardware store today.

I plan to build a 4 site RADDWC when I get a slightly larger area soon (working on it, cross fingers). So this 4 site cloner will be perfect! Especially if Catalina turns out to be amazing smoke when all is said and done. .

Although.... I really, really want Godzilla Glue!! Lol

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

It's an insane strain. Up to 34%.

GG#4 x Kona Gold. Tropical.

Whoops, only ordered 2 inserts. Hahah. Not sure why I read (2) instead of 2". High much? Haha

Maybe I'll run 2 Cookies Kush and 2 Godzilla Glue?

"No mistakes, only happy accidents." - Bob Ross

Thanks ATF... still feeling from yesterday eh? Or are u an early morning medder? I usually am...
Haha, yessir. Wake n Bake in order to deal with the world. Lol

I got some sweet tasting Tangie at the moment. .

Haha, yes he did, as do we! . .

Hell yea, Dewey Mister Inc already shipped my order!

Fluxin-A!!

I'm thinking about scraping the layer of trichomes off the bottom of my empty jar and licking it lmao
Hahaha..when you hit rock bottom....

Trying to figure something out. I remember a guy down the street when we stopped by trick or treating there was a sweet and familiar odor emanating from his front room. May have to play "hey mister" to find something lol. Funny how you lose touch with all the neighborhood slingers when you hit your 30's

Hahah, you could bring him a piece of that cake as an ice breaker...oh wait! Lmao

Yeah that whole cake lasted two days.... that's why we didn't run outta flowers so quickly, it was so potent I was having moments of panic when I took the first sixth, which turned out to be double I should've eaten lol

Dam, potent as flux!!

I felt like that the other night, light headed and a bit trippy. I had to do some meditation and munchie eating. Lol

My uncle loved it and passed out like a baby, while my aunt got panicky and puked. I did warn her to only eat half...ha

Definitely, until you know the right dosage.

I used 1/2 a cup of CannaCoco Oil in my last batch of brownies. I still have a lot left for more. I bought all of the ingredients to make soft caramels. May just make those this evening.

How much cannabutter do you guys have left?

Back
Top Bottom