Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile1598643456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846106858.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Yessir. I try my best to spread her tips in the morning before her nap, after her nap, and before I go to bed at night.

Looks like that 1 top is at 16" and the rest look to be an even 15"

He had to use kevlar on the sides of the tent to keep her contained.

Ooeehh yes. Look at them legs spread open :adore: I've never felt more innocent perverting on this girl :rofl: Vex you gonna need a bigger cage bro, LoL imagine doing a 3*3 flux, hot dang
Haha. I knew you'd like that shot. Lol

Man, I would love to grow another flux 4x4! A whole a year til harvast. Lol
Looks like that 1 top is at 16" and the rest look to be an even 15"
Welcome, DerbyBud!

Yea, most average 14", I've been pinching taller ones so the others catch up.

I've noticed a some long branches growing off the 4 main apicals, filling up the canopy. Looks like 32 tops..
He had to use kevlar on the sides of the tent to keep her contained.
Haha. I truly need more space! I'd be content with 5x8x8.
Friggin awesome looking bones on her .
I find myself staring at it. Lol

Thanks again, all!!!

Lol it will look crazy im sure, check out Ms Sinfuls fluxxed plants.

Dont get in a hurry now, to much time and effort invested. Let them colas stretch out before you flip.

I hope she reaches 18" by Saturday.

*don't let Pat know you she will reach 18 (years old) by Saturday, keep the tent zipped UP...lol. You're killin' it Vex, this is the plant to be right now. I am hinting p...o...t...m..., nothing I SAID nothing. uhhum. Back to Pat, for the LOVE of GOD, hahahahah

Back
Top Bottom