Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Evenings shots:

A couple pics before a fresh res change, tip spreading and leaf tucking. I may remove all clips to see how she settles, and only reclip taller arms. Let's see!

420-magazine-mobile646012037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623667743.jpg

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Vex most people take shit to the edge and stop. You take it to the edge, jump and fly like an Eagle.

Goodness me Vex you sure know what's up with this girl. Lush and green, you gonna be sporting those Nigerian cock colas right there. Also on a side note I might have influenced some other members with my lingo lango :rofl::rofl::passitleft: blessings bru
I'm trying, bro. Thank you!!! She's closer to 11" now.
Vex most people take shit to the edge and stop. You take it to the edge, jump and fly like an Eagle.
Whoot. You are far too kind, bro!

Push it to the limit!!!

Morning shots:

She sucked up a gallon and a half, forcing me to shut off pump and mini chiller until I complete a fresh 6 gallon res change this evening.

She can drink up the last 2 gallons left in main tote for now.

420-magazine-mobile1991499948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966732140.jpg
Vex mah dude..she's a beauty

After res change (5 gallons), and clip removal. Did a bit of leaf tucking and tip spreadage.

Catalina, unchained!!

420-magazine-mobile1948881165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1655720288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile985256408.jpg
420-magazine-mobile768523025.jpg

Vex mah dude..she's a beauty
Thanks, Seaweed! .

Back
Top Bottom