Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Roughly 8".

Hahaha. Man, I wish!

I would love to have 12 of these girls growing. 6 in veg and 6 in flower year round.

12 isn't enough for me when you factor in breeding and clones and vegging and flowering. I could easily do 20.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Wow, thank you crew!! Makes me so much more confident. .

Morning shots:

Had to add 2 gallons in rez, pump was sucking air and main tote was low on water as you can see in photo...no recirculation.

She's thirsty!!

420-magazine-mobile1864749288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2074627611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487513376.jpg
She's looking really sweet bro!!
Cant wait to see the candles starting to develop!!

Nice idea with the tape on the left side (not the sticky type) this is wayyy cool now we can all keep track of her height along with you .
ahhh, tape measure. Good idea
Thought it would be a nice visual for the crew! .

You should put a compass in the tent. If you fall in that forest you will never make it out.

You should put a compass in the tent. If you fall in that forest you will never make it out.
You always make me smile out loud, Meds. Nasmastizzle!

Yes thank you for that . I dub this plant the potmonster
Thank you, good sir!

I hope to enter her in a future contest for sure. .

Morning shots:

She sucked up a gallon and a half, forcing me to shut off pump and mini chiller until I complete a fresh 6 gallon res change this evening.

She can drink up the last 2 gallons left in main tote for now.

420-magazine-mobile1991499948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966732140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom