VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

If I hook it up to the fan and burn a match next to it, it does nothing, no pull. When it was new you could feel it pulling air if I set my hand on it. If I hook up my extraction fan I can hear the fan struggle, badly.

I had an experience with a clogged filter and ultrasonic humidifier. The humidifier sets all the minerals to the air and when the filter picks them up they set up like cement on the surface. I found it when I ran one backwards on the outside of the tent. The inside needed to be scrapped of mineral scale as it had almost clogged the holes. I think you might have a version of this going on. If you look closely can you see any white/gray buildup?

Hey y'all I didn't get the notification. Sorry.

I haven't been around much lately. Same old song, my back pain makes me crabby and antisocial. Blah , blah ,blah.

I think flowering stretch is finally over, thank goodness. You don't need a long veg time for these girls. I went too long and have a huge plant now. Oh well, she sure is pretty. She's 29 days post flip.

I had an experience with a clogged filter and ultrasonic humidifier. The humidifier sets all the minerals to the air and when the filter picks them up they set up like cement on the surface. I found it when I ran one backwards on the outside of the tent. The inside needed to be scrapped of mineral scale as it had almost clogged the holes. I think you might have a version of this going on. If you look closely can you see any white/gray buildup?
I can see a buildup, but it's kinda sand colored. The sheer weight makes me think it's both a bit clogged but mostly that the carbon is saturated.

I ended up getting a new one, so I'm good to go. I'll monkey around with the old one later.

Hey y'all I didn't get the notification. Sorry.

I haven't been around much lately. Same old song, my back pain makes me crabby and antisocial. Blah , blah ,blah.

I think flowering stretch is finally over, thank goodness. You don't need a long veg time for these girls. I went too long and have a huge plant now. Oh well, she sure is pretty. She's 29 days post flip.

Going to have some donkey sized colas
Well done . Get the support system tests to hold up those towers you got . If you got the space you can stretch then out a bit and lower light a bit if need be too. Get it nice and dense .

They are so heavy and awkward. Wish they were more serviceable friendly.
I hope , as more places legalize cannabis that the tech will catch up on some of the equipment. You see constant improvements with lighting. When was the last time the standard carbon filter was improved upon? Then again there is beauty in it's simplicity . I really hate how disposable they are though. I've been trying to find out more about those carbon filters that have a replaceable carbon cartridge. Not much yet.

Going to have some donkey sized colas
Well done . Get the support system tests to hold up those towers you got . If you got the space you can stretch then out a bit and lower light a bit if need be too. Get it nice and dense .
I am completely out of room Joe. Lol. I had a hell of a time getting my filter set up. It's sitting on the floor now. I took the girls out of the tent when I was setting it up. I was going to put them in my bathroom, but I couldn't get them out of the door. When I tried with the Himalaya Gold, I snapped one of her super crop sites.

H
I am completely out of room Joe. Lol. I had a hell of a time getting my filter set up. It's sitting on the floor now. I took the girls out of the tent when I was setting it up. I was going to put them in my bathroom, but I couldn't get them out of the door. When I tried with the Himalaya Gold, I snapped one of her super crop sites.
ey could have been worse my first or second grow I dropped a huge led light on my plants took quiet the lost . These plants can be very fragile

I hope , as more places legalize cannabis that the tech will catch up on some of the equipment. You see constant improvements with lighting. When was the last time the standard carbon filter was improved upon? Then again there is beauty in it's simplicity . I really hate how disposable they are though. I've been trying to find out more about those carbon filters that have a replaceable carbon cartridge. Not much yet.
Yup, I feel the same way. Keep thinking and I will too.

Ok. So Blade brand filters are $140 or so and they have a replaceable filter cartridge that costs $90. They only come in the 4" size now with the 6"&8" soon to follow.
I like where this tech is going. Hopefully there will be an even more cost friendly alternative in the near future.

Yeah, I can't agree with the price. It's too spendy for me.
A big old canister filter isnt something I can get rid of easily. I don't want to toss stuff like that in the garbage, for multiple reasons. So yes, it is the recycling thing that kinda bugs me.
I like to repurpose though. I was thinking that I cold turn one into a really big outdoor lantern.

How about a hanging planter? Would that work?
Was just gunna say that

Be a cool planter

Plus a vivosun 6" is like $55, and ive had my BlackOps filter for 2 years, after reading yer post today, checked mine , still sucking air

Sure would. I'm thinking rustoleum. The tops and bottom are aluminum but the cage is steel.
How about a table base that lights up?

Back
Top Bottom