VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

Beautiful LST work there.
Thanks Stone. I haven't done very much training in my short time growing.
Have you decided how you are going to train yours yet?

Thanks Stone. I haven't done very much training in my short time growing.
Have you decided how you are going to train yours yet?
Well... I think I should top and train. I don't know if I should let them go up or train for a flat canopy. I haven't seen much of just topping and spreading them out. Maybe it's not the best way to go. This will be a first for photos for me. Any suggestions?

I just topped once and spread the main stems. Everything else is all lowers that just grew straight up the middle. Kinda like how you start a quadline but I didn't clean the undergrowth.

Here is the very fragrant Lemon Og Candy. She has been super easy to train and despite using a new nutrient line as well as a new growing method,she isn't turning out too bad imo.
I don't have my extraction fan/carbon filter on yet. I really can't smell her unless I physically disturb her and then she really stinks up the place.
I did start her on the bud explosion as well. I got just a tad of tip burn, nothing major. I started off really light on it at 3/4 grams per gallon. I've been trying to really stay on top of my pH as well. My hard water has really been a hassle. My pH gets pretty high within 24 hrs ,so they are being feed daily. She is also emptying the reservoir in that time.
The photos are not color corrected,so they look more yellow than they really are.

They look great! Especially with the new things you're trying out!
Thanks. I'm trying ever so hard.;)
Ignore the crispy clones, they got overlooked while I was out of town. I don't think they are totally dead yet and they do have roots, so maybe I'll attempt to save them.

Thanks. I'm trying ever so hard.;)
Ignore the crispy clones, they got overlooked while I was out of town. I don't think they are totally dead yet and they do have roots, so maybe I'll attempt to save them.
Hehe, wait til you see mine later. It's been in the clonerator since forever and it looks dead from the top but it has roots now. I think it's going to make it.

Lemon OG is looking bigger too! I think I love her. I need to get myself a lemon strain. They sound so good.
I'm kinda in love with her too. She is a beautiful plant, that has been very forgiving of my neglect and abuse. I'm so glad I took clones and have 4 more seeds.
I think all of the speed metal I've been playing for her is finally paying off!:theband:
She likes Ministry.

I do play them a lot of music. They let me listen too. Mostly sitar music. Lately it's been Black Sabbath and Nitzer Ebb though.

I tried Dave Brubeck but it gets a bit repetitive if you only have a couple albums.

Hello, I had to make it over here before my battery went dead.
Thanks for the invit. As soon as I charge up, I'm going to catch up with this grow. :popcorn:

Well... I think I should top and train. I don't know if I should let them go up or train for a flat canopy. I haven't seen much of just topping and spreading them out. Maybe it's not the best way to go. This will be a first for photos for me. Any suggestions?
I try to top any branches that are growing above canopy even aggressively slows it down so everything else can catch up?

Hello, I had to make it over here before my battery went dead.
Thanks for the invit. As soon as I charge up, I'm going to catch up with this grow. :popcorn:
Great to have you back John.
I should be posting some recent pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom