VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

They really look super VG.
I hope she slows down soon. She's a crazy stretcher.
You'll love yours more everyday. It's hard not to, they are really beautiful plants.
I can't wait to smell her buds!!!
She's a bit slow to show her pistils though. I am at 2 weeks since flip. I bet I have 8-9 weeks left to go. She's just entering the puffball stage. Lol.

I hope she slows down soon. She's a crazy stretcher.
You'll love yours more everyday. It's hard not to, they are really beautiful plants.
I can't wait to smell her buds!!!
She's a bit slow to show her pistils though. I am at 2 weeks since flip. I bet I have 8-9 weeks left to go. She's just entering the puffball stage. Lol.
I found some pics of different stages of them growing untopped. The main cola looked to be over a foot long:eek: I was going to try letting them grow natural but that's too much light being wasted. One day soon I'll get to top them and see how they react. They are really sweet plants.

I forgot to tell y'all that I discovered that I was running my lights on half power, for who knows how long. Not bad growth for half intensity.
Time to turn my light to full power and let 'em rip. I'll probably have to increase my mag. These quantum boards really drive the plants hard. Mega crop says it has enough cal-mag in in it as is. I think one of the exceptions to this rule has to do with super intense white lights. I'm going to be running their cal-mag product next grow for sure, I may get their Sweet candy as well.

I would increase Mg. I give botanicare sweet which is a flavor enhancer/1% sol Mg and nothing else every watering. I also do 1ml of ca/mg to a liter of feed at least twice a week. My 2 primary nutes are 1% Mg as well.

I have been giving a little mg already. They look much better since I started. I'm going to up the dose, I've been rather reserved with it.

Noted.
They look a bit sulphur deficient to me. They are more yellow on camera and she does have a variegation, but looks a bit on the yellow side. The leaves do change to a normal color eventually so I don't want to do anything drastic.

I have found the Lemon Og Candy to be quite the stretchy girl. Every once in awhile she throws out some more variegated leaves, just to keep me on my toes.

16 days post flip. No cottonballs yet. They are slow going.

Cue "Anticipation"
Right?!!
I took away her step stool lastnight. She has almost caught up to my Himalaya Gold.
I'm going to have to send a search and rescue operation for froggy ,he's in the deep dark jungle.

It stopped working at the end of my last grow. Mr.Ground smokes in the bedroom, I'm assuming it's a combo of tobacco and high rh.

I've only had the filter since June. It came with my first extraction fan so I'm thinking that the filter is kinda crappy in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom