VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

Seriously??? I'm seeing movement already! There is a noticeable lump in the middle of the coir plug. I bet she'll be up fully by tomorrow.
I only planted this one Lemon Og Candy along side a Himalaya Gold that will not be featured here. There might be an occasional photo bomb as they are sharing a 2x4 Mars hydro tent.
green days ahead ,I can feel it!!!

Or perhaps tonight she'll make her debut.
IMG_20190103_123949.jpg
The site said that they are vigorous growers...sheesh!

Cool. Yeah, I never went over half in soil.
What do you use for the FF scheduled flushings? They use sledgehammer.

I use Clearex if I do flush, never did much of it though

Not really needed in Hempy since the nutes are in a rezz kinda like full hydro

I was wondering if perhaps a slit in the bucket would work better than a hole? Maybe I'll get to experimenting later.

I'd think the slit would clog up with the Perlite

In Hempy a good pH water will flush it ...not like the Perlite holda onto stuff like soil does

I wouldn't worry about it yet

Stoned birds,Lol..They appear pretty simple. I'll get to the perlite part...after a nap. Gotta grab a quick one before the kiddos get home.

Hi VG, on to new things huh? I'm glad for you. When the flutterbys go away it'll be awesome. This hempy thing is too cool.
My daughter calls them flutterbys:green_heart: sweet Stone it's good to see you here.

lemon-og-candy-female-cannabisseeds-philosopher-hanfsamen.JPG

This is a super fruity and very lemony blend of Amnesia Haze and Super Lemon OG, you can expect superb weights and a great lemon influenced Haze-bouquet, Lemon OG Candy is easy to grow offering around 20% THC. This one is for sure also possible to be ordered at our seedshop @ Lemon OG Candy 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

She is 65% sativa - 35% indica.

So glad you came on over. It's getting late here. I gotta get my 5 hours of sleep. That's about all the laying down my back can handle. I'm starting to nod off.

Have a great morning Smeegs!

I totally forgot I signed on for the seeds in August! Great surprise, I'm going to need a second tent. And it was just this morning I commented on it.
Good things come to good people!
Cannapot was in the giving mood evidently...so kind and unexpected!
Now, don't go showing me up too bad. Lol.
I'm just kidding. Sow those seeds of love!:love::love:
It will be nice to grow the same strain with a friend.
We are lucky to get to share this beauty.

Rh currently at 60% at lights out....I solved my humidity issue.....ish. I still need to fine tune. I went out and bought a new humidifier. I got a nice little cool mist 1 gallon. It was half price...score!

I was looking at my ancient, giant Holmes humidifier and realized that it was just too large and hasn't been used in 10 years. The new one I got was $10 more than the replacement filters for the old one. It doesn't use filters either. It may have a light that I'll have to address. I didn't realize this when I purchased it. I'll just black it out somehow.

Lil' Lemon is at attention now. She looks so tiny in her solo cup. The humidity should make her happy.

Off to look at vpd charts.....

Just looked in to see how bright the light is. It is a very faint green glow. It doesn't illuminate the fan sitting an inch away from it.

Might be best to address it sooner rather than later though.

Hey VG! Cant wait to see what these girls look like! Never done hempy myself n cant say ive done any research on it so ill just sit, watch and try not to make an innapropriate comment :D
Start at 1/4 strength for sure

I've never gone over half strength with Fox Farm myself
Im at the lowest reccomended amount on all my nutes and their juuuust about ready to be notched up i reckon.

Back
Top Bottom