Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Getting them back in proved to be a pain in the ass during the day. We ended up taping a couple boxes together and putting them around the plants then carrying them back in. At the end of the day he said it was the best $100 he's spent in a while.

Yep, just set em in a tall box....good idea! +reps for you curso, you are a good friend!!!!!!

I guess he would have to get them back in asap because the heat in the back of a truck can reach 150 degrees on a sunny day this time of year.

Yeah bro it was hot as all hell taping the boxes, it wasn't cool out like it is now. It was on one of those 98% rh and 90 degrees days. The plants survived and yielded excellent.

I hope Vick reads all this before he starts chopping :)

We just had to do this at my buddies...Rent a uhaul bro and put your indoor ladies inside it.

Thought about that already.
All my buddies that could help are not around.
My back wouldn't be able to handle the lifting by myself.
They're in 20 gallon pots, and are just too big to transport.
The only area where I'd be able to get them off the property is just too watched even at 3:00 in the morning.
And another thing is, I don't have the time to do it!
I almost tore everything down last night, but was just too exhausted.
The last time this happened, the stress, no sleep, and workload damn near killed me, and that was with the wife helping.
Not sure I can go through that again, alone.. All for just 7 plants

Hey Vic,,What do you think of the Cherokee Purple? I wasn't real impressed with. Taste was ok but was kind of 'mushy' with no texture. You can get some great 'patio' strains in seed forum. A lot of plants that don't require even the need for tying or a 'cage'.
Looks great Keepem Green

Haven't tried one yet.
They're all green still..
Thanks Wood, I'll check that out when I have some time.
Just dealing with a shitty sitch ATM.

Thought about that already.
All my buddies that could help are not around.
My back wouldn't be able to handle the lifting by myself.
They're in 20 gallon pots, and are just too big to transport.
The only area where I'd be able to get them off the property is just too watched even at 3:00 in the morning.
And another thing is, I don't have the time to do it!
I almost tore everything down last night, but was just too exhausted.
The last time this happened, the stress, no sleep, and workload damn near killed me, and that was with the wife helping.
Not sure I can go through that again, alone.. All for just 7 plants

That's totally understandable. Live to fight another day ;) You'd almost need a forklift to move them properly.

Thats the answer right there bro:)

Yep park that bitch right down the street with a lock on the door ;)

I wish it were that easy guys.
If you knew the area where I lived you'd understand how that would be next to impossible.
Too many nosy neighbors, cameras, street lights, fuk.

That's totally understandable. Live to fight another day ;) You'd almost need a forklift to move them properly.

That's exactly what I was thinking too bro.
Even though I'll lose this crop, I'll still have a Cotton Candy Mom, an Ambrosia Mum, a OG Mum, and a few of their babies that I can keep safe in the shed.
So all would not be totally lost.
I could always rebuild with my moms once the smoke clears.
And it's perfect timing to clone too, they haven't started to flower yet, and are super healthy.
Trying to find a way to look at this positively. It's gunna hurt like hell, and it's so fucking lame that we have to do things like this sometimes.

sorry to hear about the bad luck vick, the great thing about plants is you can aways grow more.:)

complete tear downs suck , especially with a dead line. i feel for you bro. thoughts and prayers go out to you.

:Namaste:

sorry to hear about the bad luck vick, the great thing about plants is you can aways grow more.:)

complete tear downs suck , especially with a dead line. i feel for you bro. thoughts and prayers go out to you.

:Namaste:

Thanks Ronnie.

:hug:

So the deed is done..
Chopped, bagged, and off the property.
All that's left to do is clean and breakdown which will be tonight.
I took a few photos before the murder death kill, as a kind of memorial to the grow.
And to show how big some of these Cotton Candies were, and how trichome covered these OG's were getting.
I decided to keep one of the diamond OG's to put outside in exchange for 2 of the Ambrosia's who will become donors to the next grow.

Please enjoy the pics!
"You were a beautiful bunch of plants and I will remember you always!"
tear..
:love: daddy.

and..... yer dead..
:rip:

Diamond OG's

CC_July_31_1.jpg

CC_July_31_2.jpg

CC_July_31_5.jpg

CC_July_31_3.jpg

CC_July_31_4.jpg

CC_July_31_7.jpg

CC_July_31_18.jpg

CC_July_31_6.jpg

CC_July_31_8.jpg

And the Cotton Candy's

CC_July_31_16.jpg

CC_July_31_11.jpg

CC_July_31_14.jpg

CC_July_31_12.jpg

This could have been a 1/2 pound plant easy..

CC_July_31_17.jpg

CC_July_31_15.jpg

Just to give some perspective as to how big this plant really was.
That's a 20 gallon pot.
Would have made a good house plant in that hallway..
Fak!

CC_July_31_13.jpg

And the Only one that's going to live to see another day, and hopefully an outdoor harvest.
Since the days are getting shorter, and my outside plants are about to go into flower, this baby will have a little bit of a head start on the rest.

CC_July_31_10.jpg

CC_July_31_9.jpg

And this pretty much concludes this grow!!
weights=0
smoke report= we'll never know...

damn..the best plants you can find..nice variety too. blackout kush is og kush (chemd x kush) x g13

not bad stuff but i cant wait to get some skunk or something killer back.

gonna test run fem serious 6 seeds for late nanners, since i leave plants to 70+ days

they tell me its sick genetics

wait..shut down..i got too excited by the pics to notice that terrible bit of info..this batch looked so good..next will grow fast into this though. i hope you have some more cotton candy og13 i can help with as a donation

Back
Top Bottom