The VipersNest Continuous

The ladies just came out of the dark ill grab some pics .post them later, they grew an inch in the dark lol.changing nutes now biobizz been working well for soil the past few grows in the tent .time to step it up.trying some new things havent realy fed the plants in veg but twice in 4 week and they are 36 inches plus.got a case of 1000w bulbs today also going to relamp everything.

Well been real busy running ducted and setting up new grow rooms
th_1288317904_new_room_001.jpg

th_1288317671_new_room_008.jpg

th_1288317738_new_room_005.jpg

th_1288234890_new_toys_0051.jpg

th_1288317841_new_toys_013.jpg
we got root in 2 days with the new mix

Nice tents. I love those tents you don't lose hardly any lite. Keep good air and they work great. Gl I'll look in here and there.
Keepem Green

Will both tents be flower rooms with one ballast powering them on oscillating photoperiods or are you gonna hit that circuit with 2000 at the same time?

Munki....both tents are for veg.my main poom is for bloom, so i will keep the cloner and clones running forever now.have a 3 step program never ending.2 week in the cloner,3 weeks first tent,3 weeks tent 2 then bloom.should work fine

Munki....both tents are for veg.my main poom is for bloom, so i will keep the cloner and clones running forever now.have a 3 step program never ending.2 week in the cloner,3 weeks first tent,3 weeks tent 2 then bloom.should work fine

MH or HPS all the way?

BM....I run my mothers at 24 hours on with my clones so i never had that problem but i am sure you can flip her back.supercrop as least as possible stress to the plant is not good makes your bloom longer.because the plaant may need a week to recover.

Back
Top Bottom