Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I saw that, I'm sorry she's after you now.
Where's @Teddy Edwards ?
It's not your fault. She needs real help. Mental illness is a serious thing that shouldn't be locked away or ignored. I'm not worried about what she said about me. People here know better, I would hope anyway.
She sounds like she's in pain. I don't like that.

Go look at my profile page now!!!! I'm being harassed by an unstable person. She did this to John Wick for the last week!!!!

I saw that. :confused:

I'm so sorry, Ms. V, I feel responsible for her coming after you now. I apologise.
Where's @Teddy Edwards ?

She stressed me out so much, I forgot to order more soil for my two new seedlings. Crap, I need to get on this.

Again, I apologise.

John

I saw that. :confused:

I'm so sorry, Ms. V, I feel responsible for her coming after you now. I apologise.
Where's @Teddy Edwards ?

She stressed me out so much, I forgot to order more soil for my two new seedlings. Crap, I need to get on this.

Again, I apologise.

John
Seriously, you bear no guilt.

Teddy changed yer name, so she must have bailed

It was Jenny something...

Ya can't fix crazy people... people

They have tried with me for years...just dosent work

OOOOOOO a SQUIRREL!!!!!

Thank you, Ms. V, I appreciate your understanding. This site is a place where I come to for not only education and ,camaraderie, but a place of calm.

I'll be back, need to order some more soil right away! :thumb:

OOOOOOO a SQUIRREL!!!!!
I know who she is ,she's the one cyber stalking John for the last week. I just told her not to do that and that harassment is a lifetime ban.

John, we know VG loves you, now it's out in the open

Let's hope Mr Ground dosent find out

Or

MOOOOO DRAMAAAAAA

:popcorn::rofl::rofl::laugh:
I'm in love with all of the 420 boys, you too Chrissy-poo!

OOOOOOO a SQUIRREL!!!!!
Yup... she started in my cooking thread, but disappeared pretty quick to go harass John.
:eye-roll:

He is charming. Seriously he's such a nice guy ,shouldn't have to deal with this stuff.

Just the random victim of a crazy, unbalanced, person

I wouldn't sweat it if I was any of you

This place is a haven for the stoners...growers... medical users... veterans...and damn kids....

Mixed in are some seriously unbalanced people who can't cope with the real world

Like the guy on the street corner, talking to himself, well, and his invisible friend .... Nothing we can do about it

Cept chase SQUIRRELS!!!!!

Just the random victim of a crazy, unbalanced, person

I wouldn't sweat it if I was any of you

This place is a haven for the stoners...growers... medical users... veterans...and damn kids....

Mixed in are some seriously unbalanced people who can't cope with the real world

Like the guy on the street corner, talking to himself, well, and his invisible friend .... Nothing we can do about it

Cept chase SQUIRRELS!!!!!
Not cool having that on my profile. She tells her made up story and I refuse to be pulled into this further. I'm leaving it up until Teddy takes it down.
Took a screen shot as a momento. Wish I would have done that yesterday. It would be nice to be able to defend myself. I may joke around on here about inappropriate things, but I'm not a cruel or mean person by any stretch of the imagination.
Character assassination is a bitch.... Guess it bothers me a tad.

Teddy took care of things once more. She still has a profile.
I don't care if she's on here, but she can't harass people like this.
I'm not going to engage her further, I highly suggest that none of you do either.
I can't go down that rabbit hole...

Teddy took care of things once more. She still has a profile.
I don't care if she's on here, but she can't harass people like this.
I'm not going to engage her further, I highly suggest that none of you do either.
I can't go down that rabbit hole...

No...it is gone

The name change means its closed, the account, and she won't have access to it

They never delete anything, but will close accounts in extreme situation and will change the name when they do

So she is gone, unless she starts a new account

No...it is gone

The name change means its closed, the account, and she won't have access to it

They never delete anything, but will close accounts in extreme situation and will change the name when they do

So she is gone, unless she starts a new account
OK, was wondering how that worked. I'm sure she won't be back....:eye-roll:

Back
Top Bottom