Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Funny you should ask. It smelled like Kirill Sarychev and tasted like Pirozhki. How about yours?
Ummmm....just the citrus.

Oh my. That's a very large hairy man.
Wonder what he eats in a day?
Expensive I bet. Like keeping a horse.

I'm finally catching up on some journals. Looks like I'm all caught up here just in time for it to end. :laughtwo: Congrats to both of you on your harvests, and a big "Wow!" on VG's heavy yielder. :bravo:

I'm finally catching up on some journals. Looks like I'm all caught up here just in time for it to end. :laughtwo: Congrats to both of you on your harvests, and a big "Wow!" on VG's heavy yielder. :bravo:
Thanks Beez.

I have some more Dope seeds. I may try some more this fall. The Kalash turned out really nice.
I think that I have their Amnesia and Og Kush.

I got 20 seed from Dope with the PotM win. I asked for Kalashnikov auto and Amnesia auto, plus OG Kush fem and Northern lights fem. Im looking forward to all of those....for myself and to watch you grow! :love:
Those sound cool.
I think I have their White Widow too.
Never grown that one either.

Im looking at autoflowers. I have lots of fems, some nice regs but only have a few varieties of autos.
Think I just have the DDA and two different Kush strains.

I like the thought of an auto NL. I was just looking at some on the WSE site. I was hoping the CBG Citrus Nectar auto would come back into stock. It hasn't been removed yet so I have a small ray of hope yet.

Hey BLS.
Sorry I missed this.
I just got out of trim jail for the Kalashnikov. Took me about 5 hours to process the entire plant. My back hates me now.

I'm pretty happy with my final dry weight.

I got 90 grams of smaller buds and larf for oil and I got 153.9 gr for the top shelf buds for a total of 243.8 gr.
That is 8.6 oz in a 3 gallon Geopot in a 2x2 tent. That's my best weight so far.

Yikes that's a heavy load V! Best 3 gal harvest I remember. That's a great 5 gal harvest and you did it in a three. Good growing!

High Kalash VG and Sauga :love: (isn’t it great, my iPad auto-text has learnt ‘Sauga’ :)... even capitalises it for me ;) )

Its been a while since you both chopped all those beautiful buds down :bravo: and I am wondering now how the tokes of it are, or the edibles, or... how is it?

I am choosing seeds from my collection for a friend to grow and I have a few of these Kalashes so I’m keen to hear your reports!
:Namaste:

High Kalash VG and Sauga :love: (isn’t it great, my iPad auto-text has learnt ‘Sauga’ :)... even capitalises it for me ;) )

Its been a while since you both chopped all those beautiful buds down :bravo: and I am wondering now how the tokes of it are, or the edibles, or... how is it?

I am choosing seeds from my collection for a friend to grow and I have a few of these Kalashes so I’m keen to hear your reports!

I can find MrS' for you:

Funny you should ask. It smelled like Kirill Sarychev and tasted like Pirozhki. How about yours?

I'm trying to be better Amy. Great news that we broke your spell cheker!

@Amy Gardner
To be truthful, I haven't really tried it yet.
I'll smoke it exclusively tomorrow and get back to you if it isn't already too late.

I'm such a goofball. I have all of this smoke but I'm still using small chillums to smoke. Like I'm afraid of running out or something.
The reality is that I have too much lying around and could be a lot more stoned/medicated. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom