Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Highya Mr S,

Love those really fat colas! A great advertisement for WSE! Makes me feel so nice just to look at those. Happy Fondlin'

I had an issue pop up with my chicky.
I think I need to adjust nutes
@Mr. Sauga.
She is on
4.9g MC,
.53g sweet candy
2.7g cal-mag
She's just building her buds so fast right now that the suspicion is hunger.

It would seem as though the drop down menu with the gallery selection etc. has been stolen. I can't upload pics.

To be continued......

I'll have to alert the staff and post later.

honestly think this is where the bud explosion fits in. they are out of stock - i'm pouting lol

it'd halt the edging or at least slow it. i'm fighting the exact same. we ramped up on mc alone then dropped it back to get through. sort of got it through the worst, but i can see exactly what is getting left at the table, and how a tweak or two would benefit.

it might be good experience for me to get through it without help. i also like your and sauga's use of calmag. you might find some silica beneficial as well.

honestly think this is where the bud explosion fits in. they are out of stock - i'm pouting lol

it'd halt the edging or at least slow it. i'm fighting the exact same. we ramped up on mc alone then dropped it back to get through. sort of got it through the worst, but i can see exactly what is getting left at the table, and how a tweak or two would benefit.

it might be good experience for me to get through it without help. i also like your and sauga's use of calmag. you might find some silica beneficial as well.
I do have a small bag of BE.

the BE will allow you to pull back on the mc, dropping the n a bit, and making a drop in the calmag possible.

i know i'm leaving bud development on the table in my grow due to low rh, and mc mid flower nute dance.

i'm positive the high amounts of n in mc is at the root, or close to, the mid flower mc hump. don't get excited - that's not a sex reference. :p

I had an issue pop up with my chicky.
I think I need to adjust nutes
@Mr. Sauga.
She is on
4.9g MC,
.53g sweet candy
2.7g cal-mag
She's just building her buds so fast right now that the suspicion is hunger.

It would seem as though the drop down menu with the gallery selection etc. has been stolen. I can't upload pics.

To be continued......

I'll have to alert the staff and post later.

Hi VG, as soon as I get home I can see what feed we can come up with.

@Virgin Ground
I've displayed plenty of images in order to try and explain what you are seeing. The first two images are the recipes I stick to. This formula is based around 6g of MC. Everything was double checked per gallon. Note the ratio of K.Ca.Mg. Ideally you want to maintain a 4.2.1 ratio of those three.

1611962549758.png

1611962590853.png

If you were to use my formula with your MC only you would need 6.4g/gal. Again, note the ratios. The high K level only worries me when that ratio is compromised.

1611962741290.png

1611962943749.png

1611962777955.png

Finally, if you were to feed 6.3g of MC per gallon following just the MC calculator with no adjustments, this is what you would be feeding your plants. The K.Ca.Mg ratio is nowhere near where it should be and it's the reason, imho, why many have issues when getting to 5.5 - 6g or more of MC.

1611963150984.png

:ciao: Hi Mr. S. I hope you are well and also stoned. :hug: I was wondering if you could help me with a Silica question? I bought the Cyco Silica that you mentioned using but my math skills are nowhere near yours (nor many here lol). The quote below is from several pages ago:

You'll use about 10g's each feeding.
So here’s my dumb question..... Is it 10 g or 10 ml, and if grams then do I just weigh that shit on my scale or? :hmmmm: Thanks in advance for your help my dear. :love:

:ciao: Hi Mr. S. I hope you are well and also stoned. :hug:
Haha, I am both. I hope you are too!
I was wondering if you could help me with a Silica question?
Of course I can!
but my math skills are nowhere near yours
That doesn't add up. ;)
Is it 10 g or 10 ml, and if grams then do I just weigh that shit on my scale or?
They are both the same. I use grams because it's just easier for me. I have a small cup that I tare on the scale and add the liquid. Always add the Silica first, before any other nutrient or supplement.

Hope that helps. :)

Haha, I am both. I hope you are too!

Of course I can!

That doesn't add up. ;)

They are both the same. I use grams because it's just easier for me. I have a small cup that I tare on the scale and add the liquid. Always add the Silica first, before any other nutrient or supplement.

Hope that helps. :)
It does. I also have a small cup that I tare on the scale for the MC Measurements. I thought I would start adding the silica today to my Chocodope watering but the scale seemed To register 10g of the silica at just one or two drops. Probably not sensitive enough. I have syringes though, so I’ll just do it that way in the future. Thank you. :love:

I have syringes though, so I’ll just do it that way in the future. Thank you. :love:
Yup, that will work just fine. Sounds like the scale is whack. If you want you can throw a known weight on there just to be sure the scale is close to accurate.

It looks terrific and it's a perfect size for that tent.
:welldone:
She's a bit difficult to work on since I can no longer move her without messing her up.
Pretty plant and nice rigid branches.
I do like her a lot so far.

Back
Top Bottom