Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Highya VG,

Your Kalashnikov is one gorgeous lady! Already, she has huge colas, and a lot of them. I could tell, you like them too!! What's not to like!?! Happy Smokin'

I'm trying to imagine...but I can't. :laughtwo:
Maybe a strong black licorice scent as well? She's a weird one.
Oooh a frenzie of mad flavors aye? She's an outstanding budder V!
She seems happy enough. She may be one of those heavy feeders. I'm keeping an eye on her lower leaves yet.
I really like the Core.
I'm feel pretty lucky to have such a nice light.

Yeah she’s a chunky girl already... tons of buds everywhere. And they look to be a good size even at the bottom!

love that burnt rubber/asphalt myself.
I was never that fond of overpowering or disgusting smells before I started growing. I'm certainly a fan now.
I can't wait to try her.
Great looking flowers! :popcorn:
Thanks Amy!
:passitleft:
Highya darlin! Thanks.
Dang VG, great looking plant! You deserve the night off. Why not try out the new Dremel? ;)
I was going to start saying that I don't have a good place to make a mess that's easy to clean up but then I realized that there was little chance that you were actually talking about a rotary tool.
You ol' hound dog.
:laughtwo:
Highya VG,

Your Kalashnikov is one gorgeous lady! Already, she has huge colas, and a lot of them. I could tell, you like them too!! What's not to like!?! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode.
I'm enjoying the grow. I think I'm gonna be glad that I took a clone of her. She may be a keeper.

Looking good MrS! :high-five: I thought you and VG flipped at the same time, right? Yours seem “riper” than VG’s do, to me.....:hmmmm:
VG caught me fondling mine earlier. :) I'm not sure why. The one looks like I could take her down soon. Lots of pretty oranges in there and most pistils are turning back in. Trichs are not as important for me when judging my take down time. They are still drinking heavily so I know they are not done yet.

VG caught me fondling mine earlier. :) I'm not sure why. The one looks like I could take her down soon. Lots of pretty oranges in there and most pistils are turning back in. Trichs are not as important for me when judging my take down time. They are still drinking heavily so I know they are not done yet.
So, yes you both flipped at the same time or no? If yes, why are they so much further along? Enquiring minds.....

Not everyone gets my humor. I'll be more attentive to your questions in the future.
I’m sorry MrS. I didn’t mean to be humorless on my side - it’s been a long few weeks and I’m still waiting for my sense of humor and joy to return. :hug: Back to the plants......wow, what a difference in maturity - and both sets are gorgeous. I was honestly wondering if maybe that stairway to heaven light had something to do with it, which is why I asked. :thanks:

sorry MrS. I didn’t mean to be humorless on my side - it’s been a long few weeks and I’m still waiting for my sense of humor and joy to return
I totally understand. The apology is not needed. I tend to overlook what others are going through, and my answers make sense to me. The problem is they don't make sense to others.
was honestly wondering if maybe that stairway to heaven light had something to do with it, which is why I asked. :thanks:
I honestly don't think so. They may have made the buds harder than any lights I've used in the past.

Great looking specimen Mr. S. Both you and VG are knocking it out of the ballpark this time! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom