Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hey Virgin Ground really hopin you hace a worry free grow like carcass said ! Looking forward to watching your work from the beginning, sure im gonna learn a thing or 2:Rasta:
Lol. Learn how not to do things is more like it. I shall endeavor to do my best though.
It should be fun. Hopefully I learned from my mistakes last grow.
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a smart ass. Don't let that put you off. I'm a well meaning one.

Lol. Learn how not to do things is more like it. I shall endeavor to do my best though.
It should be fun. Hopefully I learned from my mistakes last grow.
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a smart ass. Don't let that put you off. I'm a well meaning one.
I love tossin words so bein a smart ass dont bother me at all ;) i not part of the offended generation. One day we will get some good banter Rollin im findin my zone here on 420magazine finally. Either way i am ready to learn how NOT to do things from you my friend, it will be cool seeing you do your best

I love tossin words so bein a smart ass dont bother me at all ;) i not part of the offended generation. One day we will get some good banter Rollin im findin my zone here on 420magazine finally. Either way i am ready to learn how NOT to do things from you my friend, it will be cool seeing you do your best
Well get along fine. Lol
It took me awhile to get comfy here. Sometimes it's too fun here. Gotta make sure that I'm getting my stuff done in the real world as well.

I'm seeing movement in all three solo cups. Yay!!!!
all 3 have helmet heads. I thought that I planted them deep enough to keep that from happening. Guess not.

Do you plant with tap up or down when placing the seed in the medium? I find for me I have great success without the helmets with tap up.

1572700936246.png

So as the seed pops up it turns helping knock the helmet off, whereas the lower image shows the helmet being forced on as it pops out.

Do you plant with tap up or down when placing the seed in the medium? I find for me I have great success without the helmets with tap up.

1572700936246.png

So as the seed pops up it turns helping knock the helmet off, whereas the lower image shows the helmet being forced on as it pops out.
Ummmmm........ I put them in soil. Lol.
I usually plant them deep enough that they work it off. Pro mix compresses a lot more than soil when you water it. I think that that may have been a factor.

Thread starter... When did they add that???

I dunno... wut's it do?
It's a little black bar at the top of every post for I do on my journal. It lets everyone know that it's my journal. I was using my Kindle.
Weird thing is that I just switched to my cell and it's not on there.
Maybe I pushed some button and enabled something or its different for various tech. I have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom