Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Ohhhh, ya I see it all the time, and typically 'New' beside it. I think it's tech related with PC, tablets, cells etc. as you said.
I haven't used my Kindle in a long time. The autocorrect on my phone is less annoying and it's just more intuitive.

I knew it couldn't have been the massive amounts of cannabis that I've been smoking.;)

Do you plant with tap up or down when placing the seed in the medium? I find for me I have great success without the helmets with tap up.

1572700936246.png

So as the seed pops up it turns helping knock the helmet off, whereas the lower image shows the helmet being forced on as it pops out.
I want to see one of those clear plastic containers where they show a root doing that. Why would the tap start by growing against gravity?
It's a little black bar at the top of every post for I do on my journal. It lets everyone know that it's my journal. I was using my Kindle.
Weird thing is that I just switched to my cell and it's not on there.
Maybe I pushed some button and enabled something or its different for various tech. I have no clue.
It's been there since the redesign in 2018, but it doesn't show on phones. It accidentally went away on computers for a while and then I complained and they put it back :).

Morning! :ciao: Congrats on the sprouts!

I want to see one of those clear plastic containers where they show a root doing that. Why would the tap start by growing against gravity?

It's been there since the redesign in 2018, but it doesn't show on phones. It accidentally went away on computers for a while and then I complained and they put it back :).

Morning! :ciao:
:circle-of-love: Hi Shed.
You'll get this forum just how you like it someday.;)

I got a pink sprout. That's lucky, right!?!

I dunno and I probably don't care that much what it does as long as it works. In the below experiment it doesn't matter which way. I'm just sayin I get better results with no helmets doing it that way. Coincidence. Probably.

Yep along with, How's your onion? Crazy. So.... do you notice anything different about me?
I got a little overcome with emotion when I figured it out. I'm so proud of you my friend. I actually screamed a little and now my eyes are leaking slightly. Lol. I'm a nut.
You know that you deserve it 1,000,000% :love: :hug:

Also...How's my onion???
He he he...what?

Back
Top Bottom