Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Found your journal AT LAST!!
Hi Flagg.
I didn't know you were looking for it. I'm actually about to have a new journal starting any day now. It will be for Dutch Seed Shop. Right now I am between here and my Barney's journal that has a few weeks left.
Glad you could join us.

I'm glad it worked out for you and you didn't freeze your toodlies off.

I guess I don't hang around the aquarium forums enough. :sorry:
I'll pass this wonderful gravel cleaning invention of yours along to my fish friends.
Only a few drops on my shoes. Best possible outcome.

Them's some clean perlites! Nice cold weather work! You must be near the north pole.
Close enough. It gets -40° here almost every winter. Penguins would be comfortable.
I dream of warm weather.....someday.
Five to six months of cold is lame and I'm over it. And it's every year....the absolute nerve.

@InTheShed . Do you use your geopots right out of the box or do you wash them first? Some fabrics are hydrophobic and don't drain well unless they are laundered prior.

I was looking for it! Turns out I was only going to the 'threads with my posts' section but now this is there so I will be here from now on
I don't use half of the features on this forum. A couple more years and I'll figure it out. ;)

Close enough. It gets -40° here almost every winter. Penguins would be comfortable.
I dream of warm weather.....someday.
Five to six months of cold is lame and I'm over it. And it's every year....the absolute nerve.
If you get a chance knit me a penguin hat. I'd look good in one. The beak up front and little arms on the sides, my face where the white belly is. Oh yea.

If you get a chance knit me a penguin hat. I'd look good in one. The beak up front and little arms on the sides, my face where the white belly is. Oh yea.
Damn, now I have to relearn how to knit? I took woodshop in high school, not home ec. I could also build you a circuit board to your specifications or make you some false teeth. How about a hand tossed woodfired pizza!?!

I managed to finally get my stuff mixed. I have 3 x 5 gallon geopots , 3x 1 gallon nursery pots and 3x solo cups ready. The 1s and 5s are in a 20 gallon tote with one of the corners open a bit for some circulation. I'll mist as needed.
It takes half a bale of promix and half a 2 cu.ft bag of perlite. That is convenient as heck for me.

Never stored soil in a tote before. If I'm doing it wrong, please re-educate me.

Back
Top Bottom