Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hey @Virgin ground hope you don’t mind me sitting in for the remainder here!! Looks like you’ve done an amazing job so far !! Wowza!:bravo::cheer::cheer:
That or mind numbing tv usually does the trick.

What kind of loupe do y'all use. I know I want a glass one. Is 40x enough magnification?

For a loupe I have talked and used my buddies he has a digital one and swears by it! I can get you the make and model if you like!

See you in the gardens

So the reason I am in such a bad mood is......fleas. My dog is infested. Now they are biting me. I had to shave the poor dear. Bathed us both in Dawn. Gonna be a lot of vacuuming,cleaning and flea baths for awhile. Seems like they are only in my room so far. That is where he spends most of his time. This sssuuuuuccckkksss!!!

Bought a $5 loupe 40x. Something cheap and fast for now. Will be great for removing slivers in the future. Will be here next Thursday.

Just need to replace my extraction fan now. And get some genetics, eventually.

The first pic I am holding two different plants together to show color differences. My biggest girl is turning mauve.
IMG_20180825_081253.jpg
IMG_20180825_081358.jpg
IMG_20180825_081417.jpg

The other two look very similar. Big girl has much finer pistils and larger buds. I may jar up the buds separately for each plant. Just to see if there is a noticeable difference between them.

The other two look very similar. Big girl has much finer pistils and larger buds. I may jar up the buds separately for each plant. Just to see if there is a noticeable difference between them.
I always jar them separately

Youd be surprised at the difference you can get between phenos

So the reason I am in such a bad mood is......fleas. My dog is infested. Now they are biting me. I had to shave the poor dear. Bathed us both in Dawn. Gonna be a lot of vacuuming,cleaning and flea baths for awhile. Seems like they are only in my room so far. That is where he spends most of his time. This sssuuuuuccckkksss!!!
Bayer Suspend, dilute in pump sprayer at max saturation level and spray by pump your house. Done. Won't stain, quick knockdown, no smell, safe for food service areas, grain elevators, medical areas.

the water based version of course.

Thanks @nobodyhere . I picked up some Diatomaceous earth and some Sevin granules so far.

It's insane, they are all in the yard. My son was outside in the rain yesterday. They were all over his white socks. Every time I take my poor pup out he gets a dozen of them on him in the time it takes him to whiz. Got him trained already to hop straight on the kitchen chair so I can pick them off. I don't want to go outside now.

It's not cheap, but a bottle lasts me 4-5 years and I use it a lot.

There is a slightly stronger single packet version out there....it has a slight odor, but works to cleanout better than the suspend, it's called Demon XL. Keep it away from the weed though. I would spray the whole house using a pump sprayer with one packet, and the remainder can do yard, and perimeter. I would not spray in grow area or adjacent. The demon is not as 'friendly' listings, but it is available cheaper, maybe 10 bucks online for a single application. I have used it indoors 5-6 times (all the dogs and horses). It's tolerable with venting.

Spray low around bushes outside and treat grass with it or a bag of grain poison from lowes'

Woo hoo! Getting some free lemon og candy seeds! Gonna do a grow report for Cannapot.com. So excited!!!! I may have to chop a couple of clones, but that's ok.

My first fancy , non-bagseed genetics!

My loupe should be here any day now.

My kids are going on vacay with their grandparents on Friday. It may just be chop time. I will check the trichs, but it is the perfect time if possible.

MMmm...excited for new genetics. Been trying to find info on the lemon og candy cultivar. Rethinking my nute line. I wanna stay in soil i think. Hempy is intriguing though. Never done a grow report before. There are plenty on here to glean info from.

I just got some gorgeous Hindu Kush pheno seeds from a friend 3x excellent looking seeds! I can’t wait to try my first photo period grow! I’m on week 5 of this autoflower grow then i planned on doing a fruity run of Pineapple Express / blackberry kush / blue cheese / vértigo ALL AUTOS!!! Then try my go at the photos !!

Back
Top Bottom