Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

And a return of several ounces at $280 an ounce.
Damn, that's cheap. We used to pay $375-450 oz. Hard to get it so they made us pay through the nose.
Yeah ffof ffhf are expensive. But you can reuse it forever basically right? Kinda like lights and the tent. You dont toss em after one round. ROI comes over time, not on one run. Yeah?

Or do you use it and toss it?
You can if you want to buy amendments or mess around with compost or worm farms. I don't have the time for any of that stuff. Wish that I did.
My used soil goes to my gardens. I would never throw dirt away....

Wait. I would if it had blight in it.
That seems high. Way high. I hate paying more than 2-225
Y'all are spoiled. :laughtwo:

Ok. I took enough off of the big GZ for tonight.
Lots of nice potential clones there but I'm gonna let this one go. I have one more seed in the vault and need to make way for new and different things to come.

Tossed this together this evening.
My clone area just got smaller and is now mobile. There is a very good reason for my going in this direction.
It will make sense to y'all soon enough.
Fingers crossed that everything goes as planned.:nervous-guy:

Tossed this together this evening.

Really see the resemblance with this... LoL

20200117_165204.jpg

You built the impossible table Vg! :)

Plants look awesome under that new Mars light, they are moving up in the ladder now with their new lights. If I wasn't that stocked up on lights I would probably buy one from them, but I got MW drivers to the next century already... :laughtwo:

full
:hippy:

Yeah ffof ffhf are expensive. But you can reuse it forever basically right?
You can if you want to buy amendments or mess around with compost or worm farms. I don't have the time for any of that stuff. Wish that I did.
My used soil goes to my gardens. I would never throw dirt away....
I've reused FFOF for a couple of grows and I would think it would be OK for more than that. I break down my soil onto a tarp and loosen all the clumps. I mix in 1tsp of dolmite lime per 5gal of soil. It's the only thing I add and seems to work well. Sure it's lost all it's built in nutrients but that's what Megacrop is for. To me recycled FFOF is like a dirty looking Promix. No nutrients in it.
I think all four plants in my tent have recycled MGOS with the same method. I haven't pH'd anything yet so it appears to maintain it's buffering properties. I'll make a point of documenting what I do next time.

You only mix 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons of FFOF in re-used soil?
Yup. It has 20% Ca and 12% Mg so I don't want to overdo it. It's a fine granular powder and after I add water to the mix a couple of days or more before transplanting.

I have and use domilite lime. It’s just that I’ve used a lot more that that, like 1-2 tablespoons per 5gal of soil, but it was not FFOF. It didn’t/doesn’t seem to hurt the plants.

I have and use domilite lime. It’s just that I’ve used a lot more that that, like 1-2 tablespoons per 5gal of soil, but it was not FFOF. It didn’t/doesn’t seem to hurt the plants.
:thanks:
For me to obtain a pH of 6.5 in the soil I would need to add 1kg per 10 sq m(100 sq ft). I never did the math but 1 tsp is what I have been using.

Really see the resemblance with this... LoL

20200117_165204.jpg

You built the impossible table Vg! :)

Plants look awesome under that new Mars light, they are moving up in the ladder now with their new lights. If I wasn't that stocked up on lights I would probably buy one from them, but I got MW drivers to the next century already... :laughtwo:

full
:hippy:
Holy meanwells. That's a lot of drivers.
I really want to build one of those tables but I want a full size version. Breaks my brain a little just looking at it.
I've reused FFOF for a couple of grows and I would think it would be OK for more than that. I break down my soil onto a tarp and loosen all the clumps. I mix in 1tsp of dolmite lime per 5gal of soil. It's the only thing I add and seems to work well. Sure it's lost all it's built in nutrients but that's what Megacrop is for. To me recycled FFOF is like a dirty looking Promix. No nutrients in it.
I think all four plants in my tent have recycled MGOS with the same method. I haven't pH'd anything yet so it appears to maintain it's buffering properties. I'll make a point of documenting what I do next time.
I'm way too lazy for that. I have a new garden that needs filling so instead of buying fresh Pro Mix for it I thought that I'd just put my used stuff in the garden and amend this fall with compost. I have two types of lime as well. It's easier for me to store compressed bales for my indoor girls too.

Back
Top Bottom