Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!! Procyon 100 LED grow test

It could have been worse, the one I wanted was $1,700.00 but settled for this one.. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Today is day 43, they are looking very happy and healthy.
picresizedLEDday43over.jpg

picresizedLedday43.jpg

picresizedLEDdwday43leaf.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

It could have been worse, the one I wanted was $1,700.00 but settled for this one.. :hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

ROFLMAO !

Well...ya get what ya pay for...
It may be working a bit slower for ya Be IRIE, but you and that light are producing a couple of beautiful plants...
That leaf in hand shot is wonderful ! So broad.. :) Grow on Bro. :grinjoint:

Peace :roorrip:

man those leds look like they grew a kiler plant short stout and gonna be full of bud site cant wait to see more

OK, quick update.. All seems to be well, they are still happy little campers... The DW is 15" tall and the BG is 13". Here they are on Day 47
picresizedLedday47on.jpg

picresizedLEDday47top.jpg

picresizedLEDday47side.jpg

:peace:

its not the veg that we are interested in.......its the bloom/flower
im doing 7 white widows under a ufo led (vegged under a t5 setup..just bought the led to experiment with) and they are about half way through
im using a different forum though.....just wanted to keep an eye on the procyon

its not the veg that we are interested in.......its the bloom/flower

Actually....quite a few of us here ARE interested in the veg progress
on this thread.... you should probably read the WHOLE thread.

That being said...
Looks great Be IRIE

Peace :roorrip:

i wouldnt advise people to invest into an expensive led light (i dropped 800 on 2 ufo leds btw) and i can say that they grow veg good but no where near as good as a t5 light system......even watt for watt.....but.....the flower/bloom is what the world is really looking at ........of course in my opinion...not to say that growing from seed/clone to finished bud with one light wouldnt be great

another side note.......growing only 2 plants under the light will show u a ton but not give u the full idea of yield per watt as if u were growing more plants in a larger sized room........
id say it is the size of about a 250 watt hid light....not a 400 or even close to what area a 600 would grow.........
im growing 7 plants in about a 2.5 foot by 2.5 foot area about what a 400 would be with one ufo led......
this being said......im not flaming......because im also an led grower too :)

i love seein the led grows. i have some pics to share of my last grow. You flowering yet?

Like Run said, If you would have read the whole journal you would know that I only want it for veg. There are a few reasons, the big one being heat, the other being electric consumption. The Light has done much better then I thought it would ever do. The LED plants look much healthier then my MH plants. They are not as tall but are way fuller then the HID plants. I really don't see the floros getting the penetration that the LEDS do, unless you grow small plants. The seven plants under a 400, you must be talking about small plants, cause three would be the most plants I would put under a 400 and I think two is perfect, at least for my growing style. I don't like to crowd them, I like nice big full plants 3-5 foot range. As for flowering, I have 800 watts for that and I will leave that to the HIDS and the LED will now become a dedicated veg light. We all know that it won't compare.. Maybe one of these days I will do a full LED grow. I took some more comparision pics with my G-13's. the G-13xWW is a male, so off to the sperm bank he goes until he can be milked... :thedoubletake: I will get pics up in a bit :peace:

i would agree that the led produced very very little heat and uses a low amount of energy so i guess i didnt read well enough lol
my t5s do produce much more heat than the led but no where as much as an hid

My biggest problem yet has been controlling heat. The LED takes care of that. I will actually be exhausting the air from the flower room into the veg room to help keep it warm. If it doesnt work out then I just put the LED on e-bay and get myself a 600 and go from there.. It is all good... :roorrip: OK the pics.. The LEDs are 51 days and the g-13's are 58 days old.
Bottom Right=Bubble gum top left=Dream Weaver (LED)
picresizedLEDcompday51.jpg

front left =BG back right=DW
picresizedLEDday51side.jpg

The Dream Weaver is now 18" and the Bubblegum is 15"
:peace::ganjamon:

Nice Jungle. Cant wait to see beautiful buds form.

I am thinking maybe two weeks or when they get into the mid twenty inch area... My last grow was way shorter than usual, I wanna try to get them to go 4-5 feet....:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom