Walk's First Grow - Northern Lights - Dr. Kripling - CFL Veg - HPS Flower - Coco

Flower day 21 is today (flipped new years).

20150120_232759.jpg
20150120_232750.jpg

20150120_232746.jpg

20150120_232739.jpg

20150120_232622.jpg

20150120_232307.jpg

IDK how much further up I should cut.

PS. I'm getting the hang of these photos..maybe should get some decent quality ones in a bid.. Sorry, not one to typically use the camera :D

Looking great man. I'm currently looking art the bomb seeds line interested to see that cherry bomb. Is it fem seed? All the best to you and your garden.

If I'm not mistaken, most of Bomb Seeds products come Regular and/or Feminized. All of their genetics look amazing, I am trying to get my hand on a Berry Bomb seed. Their Fem seeds tend to get a little pricey though.

If I'm not mistaken, most of Bomb Seeds products come Regular and/or Feminized. All of their genetics look amazing, I am trying to get my hand on a Berry Bomb seed. Their Fem seeds tend to get a little pricey though.

That's to funny the berry is number1 on my list I was just gonna get regs though so I could possibly make my own seeds if I can find a male

That's to funny the berry is number1 on my list I was just gonna get regs though so I could possibly make my own seeds if I can find a male

Breeding a Bomb strain would be so sweet! I am following a Berry Bomb journal right now and the genetics look stellar, she is a beautiful lady.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom