Walk's First Grow - Northern Lights - Dr. Kripling - CFL Veg - HPS Flower - Coco

How are your ladies doin?! Hope all is well good sir!

I don't know, they were doing good but now they're misbehaving. Hoping some of the guys here might be able to point me in right direction.

20150107_214926.jpg

20150107_214918.jpg

20150107_214910.jpg

20150107_214904.jpg

I was giving them 650-750 PPM, once i saw this, I upped it to 950. NO temp fluxes or anything, PH has been 5-6-5.9. Runoff PHslightly higher at 6.0. Started to get a few deficiencies the other day, elevating to this. Any ideas?

Temp is 70-76 degrees.

After looking at some pictures I'd say there is either a phosphorous deficiency or some minor ph problems going on. Maybe try to get the ph honed in around 6 or 6.3, the optimal phosphorous uptake occurs around a ph of 6.3 from what I've heard

After looking at some pictures I'd say there is either a phosphorous deficiency or some minor ph problems going on. Maybe try to get the ph honed in around 6 or 6.3, the optimal phosphorous uptake occurs around a ph of 6.3 from what I've heard

I won't have any issue with Coco and a PH of 6.2/6.3 will I? I thought I was supposed to keep it between 5.5 and 6.0.

I'm down to try it though, keep it from spreading.

I shoot for 6.0 in all my mixtures when using coco. Have you ever flushed? What is run off ph and ppm?

I have not flushed. Runoff PH is 6.0/6.1, on different plants. Its usually 0.3 to 0.4 higher than what I put in. PPM is normally same PPM as I put in. I water daily with enough runoff to fill up a flipped over tote lip, then vacuum it out afterwards. I water with a 32 OZ cup, plants take 2-3 cups as long as I did not go two days without watering (Have done this 4-5 times). All above info is for the big guys, obviously :)

I bought two additional PH meters to check first one. The one I got Thursday showed first PH meter was 0.7 off. I have calibration liquid and 3rd PH meter to check first two coming in today (Okay, I'm paranoid, sue me :D). I had to mix my nutes two days ago, but did not water yesterday untill I got the new PH meter and calibration liquids to check other two.

I'll be able to check on them in ~7 hours.

I bought two additional PH meters to check first one. The one I got Thursday showed first PH meter was 0.7 off. I have calibration liquid and 3rd PH meter to check first two coming in today (Okay, I'm paranoid, sue me :D). I had to mix my nutes two days ago, but did not water yesterday untill I got the new PH meter and calibration liquids to check other two.

I'll be able to check on them in ~7 hours.

PH meter was definitely off. I was feeding at 5.2-5.4, while PH meter was showing 5.8 5.9. Bought two calibration liquids and now have PH meters to check with. Hopefully, This is just a PH issue and it can get ironed out.

PH meter was definitely off. I was feeding at 5.2-5.4, while PH meter was showing 5.8 5.9. Bought two calibration liquids and now have PH meters to check with. Hopefully, This is just a PH issue and it can get ironed out.

Good stuff. Betting this is the problem feeding that low of ph will give you issues.

Depends on the scenario if my ph gets out of whack. I flush with 6.0ph water and I flush till run off is 6.0 and the ppm is the same as what I'm putting in. My tap runs 150 ppm once I see that in the run off I know it's clean of any build up. Then I feed the next day.

Jesus christ.

Its only been 36 hours since watering with properly PH'd 6.0 water, two cycles of lights on.

Oh.
My.
God.

My plants are back.

Jesus christ.

Its only been 36 hours since watering with properly PH'd 6.0 water, two cycles of lights on.

Oh.
My.
God.

My plants are back.

I guess I can expand a little bit on what 'back' means.

I didn't realize it, but my plants were twisting and clawing a bit at the tops and mid section. Everything is back to a crisp 45 degree angle, making my whole entire room look right. The leaves were starting to feel like sandpaper almost, now have a moist feeling again. I'll check again in 12 hours when they wake up, but to eye and hand test, feels right.

Looking real good! You gonna defol at all?

The bottom third of the plant is already lollypopped - I've been slowly cutting away some leaves, mostly the leaves that don't get any light and are rotting anyways.

I've been trying to decide if I'm going to cut off any more, and how much - Its so thick in there, some if its gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom