This chem4 is getting so clogged up with VERY Bushy and Tight clumps of the tiniest of leaf growth. It was the hardest trim job so far.

No light was getting inside and It seemed like it was hindering the growth of the stipules. Still that tight bunching is prevalent.

I've adjusted the G.H. nutes from veg to early flowering.

IMG_20191206_101107.jpg
IMG_20191215_113533.jpg
IMG_20191215_114604.jpg
IMG_20191215_114536.jpg

I should have trimmed it a week or more ago when it was required. Maybe these punny, tight clumps would have had more light to expand with.

Time to wait and see.

So far, I've never seen this kind of clumping in any How To's.

This condition was obvious early on and is now present on the young chem4 as well. Must be the genetics.

IMG_20191215_123542.jpg

IMG_20191215_123723.jpg

No sign of bugs or eggs.

I have 3 seperate buckets of premix nutrients prepared exactly to manufacture specs @ 5 gallons.

The calmag is mixed at minimum recommended level of calmag (3ml gal). Ill boost the calmag from 3ml to the maximum 5ml per gallon. Hopefully that's the issue...

Manufacturers recipes are resulting in..

Early Veg. 600 to 650 ppm
Full Veg. 700 to 750 ppm
Transition to flower. 800 to 850 ppm

I'm not proficient enough to mix according to "WEEKS" OF GROWTH..so generalizations of the above mix is my aim.

Now it's aliens? Did they replace Gremlins and Charma or did they all team up together?

Gettin harder and harder to know thy enemy!

Yeah, they joined the Triffids and their pod people. The Klingons, and Tribbles are staying out of this one. The Vulcans are still debating whether or not to join us.

If anyone ever asks about Seedsman; Tell them to speak to warezaholic!

I placed my order on Nov 29 and they got paid in 3 days. I've only just now provided a tracking. So, I'm still not sure where my product is.

They take easily 3 weeks to land in the USA
They ship to a hub in USA for your safety, then to you, where it is now if u have a tracking number
Be positive, negative vibes never help
They are one of the best seed banks in the world, only place I order from now

I noticed that only the 6 first growth fans (the really huge ones) were affected by the calcium deficiency so it was time to take them off anyway.

Here's hoping no more problems with it in the last 5 weeks to harvest.

Seedsman tracking number was just sent saying arrival this Friday. These are supposed to be a 6 week auto strain. Next planting will likely be several autoflowering in some configuration.

The delivery time is actually the LEAST of their faults!

My experience with getting those freebies And discounts was the biggest deliberate runaround I've ever experienced.

NEVER will I ever recommend seedsman.!!!

Back
Top Bottom