I've been notified that theTiresias spray won't be delivered till the 17th.

Im gonna go to the grow store down the road and try to get some tomorrow.

While this venture is moving along, the bucket/water change, process will need alterations.

I plan on simply siphoning out the buckets on wash day.

WTF. I called like 8 grow stores before I found the Tiresias spray a mile away.

Now It's On... Wish me luck and good seeds..

It looks like the chem4 needs a little more time before I can celect a branch to spray

No clear data about the Tiresias spray to answer this question.

This liquid Tiresias spray seems wasteful spraying an entire branch, so I want to know if ONLY the pistols need to be exposed to the liquid? If so, is it okay to just paint the pistols with a tiny, fine brush? (Skid Row cost effective!) ????

Also u usually start spraying like a week before you flip to 12/12
I usually start 10-14 prior to flip. Takes about 28 days to see results

Call me thick, The salesman suggested to start treatment just after the pistols are exposed. Probably to cause me to return sooner to buy more...

I'll search the entire web for a definitive how to video so my stuff comes out exactly as it should. This is all unheard of to me until a few days ago. I thought you had to be a master farmer to produce seeds.

I hope this is gonna be fun.:surf:

I'll have it down pat by the right time. Maybe I misheard the salesman. That store was crazy busy and loud.

So far I see make the Pollen, dust the flowers, Collect the seeds. And a stressful situation is afoot!

Tiresias inhibits ethylene production needed for female flowers to form. Prevent the Ethylene and male flowers form instead. If you start spraying when you see pistils it’s already too late to prevent female flowers. Spray very lightly with Tiresias and spread it out. If you want to try something new bounce it off us and we’ll see you get products that are cost effective and efficient.

Now I'm confused, does this mean it's too late to start the treatment if I see little protrusions like this? Or does it require the flowers to appear?

2019-12-10 9-24-27.jpg

Those little protrusions are the stipules. I'm not seeing any pre-flowers so you should be on time. :)

Isn't that a pre flower type of thing?

Now that I say that I had clones, pulled in flower, so showed sex, and they took the STS spraying,but did start in veg spraying

Worst case it doesn't work

Best case it does

Just about time for me to make a solid plan, I'm sure. But my inexperience is a little more on the shakey side for any positivity.

I still have two batches of autoflowering seeds yet on ships and trucks.

First off is finishing up with these 4 plants as they grow up and the THIRD grow, (all auto's) can begin.

Time to sit back and watch the "Flowers" grow!

My next project by first spring is to see about growing 3 or 4 autoflowering.

Im waiting for batch of 5 seeds, Fast Buds, CBD Crack Auto. And 3 seed batch of Northern Lights Auto Xpress from ("never agan") Seedsman!!!

I have one auto into the third week and it's next in my studies on getting seeds. I imagine it similar, Ony Faster? This auto is touted to have 25% thc. Since it's the only one that germinated, having more seeds for that one would be really great.
Those little protrusions are the stipules. I'm not seeing any pre-flowers so you should be on time. :)
I need to have an cannabis anatomy diagram. I still don't know the most of the parts by name. IE, I just learned that the fan leaves have Fingers! LOL

Back
Top Bottom