I still need to buy some more seeds so as to grow some viable seed host's.

As is, I only have a few Northern lights Xpress seeds to use in my next grow but want another strain of high cbd Express. I have some seeds awaiting in my shopping cart for payday @ a European bank (weedseedsexpress). US banks frustrate me with prices twice that of European sellers as a minimum purchase. It's a bitch being an old, broke cripple. I have waaay fewer options. But my luck should be due for an improvement!!!

I need another 3 to 6 weeks before I can start a new batch so hopefully, I have time for any "unforeseen shipping hassles".

That will really help! I want 3 autoflowering plants in the next batch. It would be better to have 3 different strains.

This is only my second grow/harvest. It's been a great learning experience with all my helpers (especially Pennywise).

I have successfully grown both photos and auto's twice. Now I can afford to get into some specialized strains. Til now it's been plants chosen for the THC levels and one accidental photo CBD indica strain.

Now i want to unclude 3 auto strains with at least one boasting of higher CBD.

Thanks

I forgot about where I got ACDC from

Medicinemanseeds is in Cali, take CC, and have other nice strains

ACDC is all CBD, I live it, great addition to any smoke.

Might look into them and ACDC

Edit
Looks like all regular seeds, but getting a male is a great way to make FREEEEEEE seeds

Are you saying you can sell or send me seeds? I have those freebie CBD "regular" seeds left over from my last bad transaction.

You all might be interested to hear that Seed King (as an apology) sent me a 30% discount code!!!

To trust, or not to trust? That is the question. Will they give me what I ask for? Or will I get floor sweepings? (Like getting your food spat in for complaining to a restuarant cook)..

So far penny, I'm only getting more crap from seed king.

They sent an apology and next day they sent a 30% discount code! Today I went back to my shopping cart and just found out that that cupon code was "INVALID" and now my only familiar payment methods were no longer there (Visa and PayPal) only cash or bitcoins and I can't choose either...

Im fucking done with seed king!! STRIKE FUCKING THREE (NO) ACTUALLY; STRIKE FUCKING FOUR!!!!!

I checked into last years account experiences with SeedKing and discovered that they did this same thing to me before when I tried for hours and hours over 2 days to buy Chemdog and got zero done!!!! My $50ish purchase NEVER GOT PROCESSED! WTF?? REALLY!

Take SeedKing off the 420 sponsors list.

They act like the entire staff is just a room full of Stoners!

Question.

To starve or not to starve? With just good water, and no nutrients just prior to harvest??? And if not, is there another method of finishing before harvest?

My GH TRIO, CALMAG AND HYDROGUARD., is measured as per label instructions in 5 gallon holding bucket. I notice what looks like nutrient burn at that concentration so I just dolute by 20%.

Ive seen talks about starving and some say no. I trust my friends here better than the YouTube opinions.

Thanks

I don’t flush with plain water, I try to keep them going until harvest. I may back off on the nutrients a little in late flower. A good dry and cure is what makes or breaks your finished buds.

My harvest is getting close but my impatience is reflecting my lack of stash.

I think I am becoming an adict! My lungs and mind start haunting me earlier and earlier for my pipe!!! It used to be after 7pm but now it's more like between 1 and 3pm.

"Hopefully" these 4 plants will cash out at about a pound or close to it. But then, I realky don't know shit.

2020-2-27 14-54-32.jpg

2020-2-27 14-54-38.jpg

2020-2-27 14-54-0.jpg

2020-2-27 14-54-19.jpg
IMG_20200227_153621.jpg

Back
Top Bottom