Water weight test

Skoolie

Just a test to see how much weight is lost from fresh trim to 1 and 2 week drying. Fresh trimmed bud weight first bud
20201027_093912.jpg
second bud. To be continued...
20201027_094002.jpg

Hmmm....Well I was going to post the same numbers as Emilya and Oldsmokey with the 75% avg lost, But I'm going to play devils advocate and factor in drying and curing environment issues, cause we all know from time to time we have to deal with less then perfect conditions to dry and cure our buds. So I'm going to say.... 2g for the first nug and 4g for the second nug. ;)

I have to say I like your guess the most LOL
Seems like mine usually lose about 2/3rds the weight so going by that. Drying techniques could make a difference. I hang for 4 - 5 days. Dry on the outside but slightly moist & sticky inside. Then into a shoe box for 2 days before jarring it. Keeps everything good & sticky. Got 8 oz. in the box now. Harvested 9.75 oz. from the SFV Kush. 1.75 oz. is small buds so smoking it now. Really strong Kush taste & sparkles in the light. A good strong high that lasts hours but doesn't make you real tired. I like it for day time.

Seems like mine usually lose about 2/3rds the weight so going by that. Drying techniques could make a difference. I hang for 4 - 5 days. Dry on the outside but slightly moist & sticky inside. Then into a shoe box for 2 days before jarring it. Keeps everything good & sticky. Got 8 oz. in the box now. Harvested 9.75 oz. from the SFV Kush. 1.75 oz. is small buds so smoking it now. Really strong Kush taste & sparkles in the light. A good strong high that lasts hours but doesn't make you real tired. I like it for day time.
Sounds great! Do you have pics on here of the Kush pre harvest? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom