We Should K.I.S.S - Second Grow

I completely agree with you.

My apologies if I, in any way, left anyone feeling that I dipped without finishing or that I hid my mistakes. Quite honest I lost track of this grow and of it's journal periodically throughout.

I'm new to growing and to any sort of forum in general. I can't say keeping a journal has ever been something I'm known to do, regarding anything. I guess you could say most of my posts and updates were posted at a time of excitement, due to the fact that I don't really have anyone I can share this hobby with except online. Which might make it seem like I'm only posting the successes. In fact I was actually just posting what I thought would excite others as most of the time it did me, even some of the mistakes. I really enjoyed the grow and the learning, and I enjoyed posting what I did. I don't tend to share bad news or failure in general, I bet that's part of the impression that I hid mistakes.

To end it off, my journal sucks for the most part. And I'm okay with that. It had potential, I'm learning as I go here.

I came off as harsh but what I'm really saying is most of the people that followed want to see every aspect of the grow they don't care if the bud smokes good or not they aren't going to smoke it they just want to follow along. It helps others when you post your mistakes it helps them learn and avoid them their first time around. People who follow your journal just want to learn as you learn and see what you are doing they don't care if it'd a home room or a mediocre run. It's hard to follow a lot of different grows and keep track of them so if someone spends months following along they'd want to see results and aren't going to one judge you if you did poorly this round. It really does help you learn too and It is very convenient to look back on previous grows as you are going and seeing what you did wrong and keeping it fresh on your mind so if doesnt happen again. Most growers do hide failures it's just part of being human you don't want to share that stuff but when documenting a journal you really are teaching people who are following along even if you don't think you are because chances are they will make it a point to learn from your mistakes as well. I'd also recommend you follow as many grows as you can. Preferably with similar set up to yours so you can absorb their info and learn from them.

But yeah man I feel you I had unexpectedly got mites mid flower last grow and it really sucked because I didnt verify as soon as I noticed I waited a couple weeks because I was in denial and then I freaked and defoliate every overlapping leaf which was around 80% of them... It stressed my girls so much they absolutely quit bulking up when they were supposed to bulk the most and I only got around 4.7-5oz compared to the 10-12oz I was hoping for so trust me shit happens to everyone and documenting it helps everyone who follows along. Some people do only want to see budshots but trust me a lot of people will read your entire thread page to page in the future even if they dont comment.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom