Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

hi guys im so sorry i aint returned your posts..im fooked latest news is this ........i ain t checked trichimes out till now....wow 20% amber 80% cloudy ....kinda think ive missed my heady high buzz....yet there only 7 weeks 1 day...got me stumped a little...any ideas anyone ?...im thinking chop tomoz.....hmmmm..........some pics comin up after next bowl ha ha ........be lucky weedtastic

Sounds wonderful weed just how I like them. But for you since you wanted that heady buzz I would pull them A.S.A.P. Just my opinion. Good luck

DSC05014.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC05026.JPG

DSC05017-1.JPG

DSC05013.JPG

hi guys im so sorry i aint returned your posts..im fooked latest news is this ........i ain t checked trichimes out till now....wow 20% amber 80% cloudy ....kinda think ive missed my heady high buzz....yet there only 7 weeks 1 day...got me stumped a little...any ideas anyone ?...im thinking chop tomoz.....hmmmm..........some pics comin up after next bowl ha ha ........be lucky weedtastic
Its a shame you might be past the buzz you wanted, but still a lot of weed there weedtastic.Damn good thing you are organic or you'd have to flush it. (as you so recently tutored me) Maybe the lower buds are closer to the stone you were after, pretty thick canopy, they mustn't have had as much light as tops. You had your light pretty close as well? Did you check them low as well as high or do you figure they finish all at once?

On page 9 post 122 your pic is 6 days in flower and looks like at least 2 weeks or more, to me, but nothing happens fast under 90w led so wtf do I know. They got off to a real quick start somehow. Seem to me they were showing sex real strong before you flowered them also.
Are AK47 always autoflower or is that a designed trait from certain seedbanks? Maybe there's something in the genes for that particular cross, have they been around very long?

timing, eh it couldn't be worse when you were doing those 12's and didn't have much time to check things out the way you normally would. For certain you would have been scoping them sooner. Gonna be a sweet haul one way or the other, I don't mind a little couchlock.

thanks sonzor id like to thank you for following both my grows unfortunetly this will be my last grow as i have a really good stash now....so no point growing any more.......i will be back soon as stash gets low....thanks again sonzor....a true grow bud till the end............be lucky weedtastic

Its a shame you might be past the buzz you wanted, but still a lot of weed there weedtastic.Damn good thing you are organic or you'd have to flush it. (as you so recently tutored me) Maybe the lower buds are closer to the stone you were after, pretty thick canopy, they mustn't have had as much light as tops. You had your light pretty close as well? Did you check them low as well as high or do you figure they finish all at once?

On page 9 post 122 your pic is 6 days in flower and looks like at least 2 weeks or more, to me, but nothing happens fast under 90w led so wtf do I know. They got off to a real quick start somehow. Seem to me they were showing sex real strong before you flowered them also.
Are AK47 always autoflower or is that a designed trait from certain seedbanks? Maybe there's something in the genes for that particular cross, have they been around very long?

timing, eh it couldn't be worse when you were doing those 12's and didn't have much time to check things out the way you normally would. For certain you would have been scoping them sooner. Gonna be a sweet haul one way or the other, I don't mind a little couchlock.
hi mate yes i checked lower down too and there all the same ?.......i took lower bud off the plant as it was only popcorn bud ......i dried it on my light....smoked it yesterday and wow....blew mine and my ex grow buddys head off...thats why i checked trichomes....ive looked back at page 9 and you are correct ...sure budded up fast......god knows why ?.....ak47 is not just autoflowering...you can get both....and ak47 has been around for the last 10 years orso....on the packet it says 8 to 9 weeks...so wots happened here i just don t get it ?...perhaps full nutes sooner ? made em mature ?.....ah well off to chop some bud hope it don t take all day....ill include before and after pics later and also root deveopment...speek laters guys ...and again sorry for not answering all your posts...........be lucky weedtastic

hi mate yes i checked lower down too and there all the same ?.......i took lower bud off the plant as it was only popcorn bud ......i dried it on my light....smoked it yesterday and wow....blew mine and my ex grow buddys head off...thats why i checked trichomes....ive looked back at page 9 and you are correct ...sure budded up fast......god knows why ?.....ak47 is not just autoflowering...you can get both....and ak47 has been around for the last 10 years orso....on the packet it says 8 to 9 weeks...so wots happened here i just don t get it ?...perhaps full nutes sooner ? made em mature ?.....ah well off to chop some bud hope it don t take all day....ill include before and after pics later and also root deveopment...speek laters guys ...and again sorry for not answering all your posts...........be lucky weedtastic

Strange it's a stable strain but wierd timing this time around. Maybe things aren't as consistent as I expected.
Well you are still gonna have a great harvest, maybe not quite perfect but one small bud is enough to help forget that,lol. Good job weedtastic, finished the second one successfully.
Don't worry about answering posts, we know yopu've been busy. Good luck with the chop.

Nice load of pics n my friend, looking great.:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom