Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

Strange it's a stable strain but wierd timing this time around. Maybe things aren't as consistent as I expected.
Well you are still gonna have a great harvest, maybe not quite perfect but one small bud is enough to help forget that,lol. Good job weedtastic, finished the second one successfully.
Don't worry about answering posts, we know yopu've been busy. Good luck with the chop.

Nice load of pics n my friend, looking great.:goodjob:

hi mate sorry for not responding my isp cut me off and took over a week to get me back online ..........yea consistant these girls were not ? and i have had no time to read up yet but will ask around...you where right bigger harvest than last time....and we have smoked a few buds some off each plant...and the heady high is still there.......but as you smoke the 3rd orso bowl it becomes quite heavy....or atleast hevier than last time.......we did notice one plant kept us heady high consistantly......i think white widow pheno type at work there......its also alot more sugary...everywhere you look is white.......i even went and manicured one and kept a lot of leaf on the bud...and all is white.....and i don t really notice a leafy taste ? when i smoke it thou....oh good to be back posting and chatting to you mate ive missed our chats hehe....ill get some pics up tonite mate...good to be back ha ha

U decided when ur gonna harvest? I saw that U mentioned that they looked ready in week 7.
hi mate good to see your still out and about....i started chopping last tuesday and finished saturday just gone 1/2 plants per day....bloody awful trying to work it round the kids ha ha.....not to mention the 4 air freasheners the wifes used lol....have you ever had plants go early ? if so wot did you think caused it ?...thanks for tuning in..............be lucky weedtastic edit.....i harvested 7 weeks 2 days

hi guys sorry to you all who expected pics earlier...and because i was seriously stressed out trimming...i forgot to take some pics...i oppolgise.......so heres some pics....better late than never lol
ok first pic shows a middle of the road plant not great but not bad
js1024_DSC05083.jpg

the earliest bud i trimed had 5 days drying in the dark they are still wet and im trying the sweating method this time round......ive found there keeping there smell real good so far and as i have an indoor grow but an outside shed its growing in....better in the house than out at this stage for me
js1024_DSC05101.jpg

hi mate sorry for not responding my isp cut me off and took over a week to get me back online ..........yea consistant these girls were not ? and i have had no time to read up yet but will ask around...you where right bigger harvest than last time....and we have smoked a few buds some off each plant...and the heady high is still there.......but as you smoke the 3rd orso bowl it becomes quite heavy....or atleast hevier than last time.......we did notice one plant kept us heady high consistantly......i think white widow pheno type at work there......its also alot more sugary...everywhere you look is white.......i even went and manicured one and kept a lot of leaf on the bud...and all is white.....and i don t really notice a leafy taste ? when i smoke it thou....oh good to be back posting and chatting to you mate ive missed our chats hehe....ill get some pics up tonite mate...good to be back ha ha

Hi weedtastic, good to see you again. That sucks about your ISP but you got it sorted out.
Yeah it sure looked like you were gonna pull some good weight, thats good to hear. And the head high didn't go away, even better. Did you keep the WW pheno separate so you can pick your buzz?
Wonder if they're icier due to light proximity or nutes? You pushed the nutes harder this time didn't you?
Dunno about leafy, I kinda think a little leaf is ok, but I like anyhting with trichs on it. It was all leaf years ago.:ganjamon:

Good to have you back, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom