Weedtastic's White Rhino Indoor Grow

Re: weedtastics white rhino indoor grow

hi guys update time........i gave all the girls 16 hours dark last nite and flicked the switch to flower em.....they are 22 days in soil 14 inches tall.....but before i go any further i wanted to show you guys some root systems here goes
js1024_DSC00652.jpg

these clones have rooted in root riot cubes with canna rhizotonic sprayed on them 6 times a day
js1024_DSC00654.jpg

these next few pics are the clones i put straight into soil
js1024_DSC00657.jpg

js1024_DSC00660.jpg

js1024_DSC00658.jpg

this is all the white russians potted up i have 2 which have shown no roots yet otherwise im happy with the 98% sucess rate hehe
js1024_DSC00688.jpg

ok the next few pics i wanted to show the root systems on the flowering plants 22 days in soil today
js1024_DSC00675.jpg

js1024_DSC00676.jpg

in this pic you can see where the dome sits at the bottom of the pot..... not really wise to do this but so we all know wot we are talking about i thought id show you guys
js1024_DSC00677.jpg

this is the same plant which ive just shown root system
js1024_DSC00673.jpg

ive also topped all the rhinos ive pointed it out in this pic
js1024_DSC00662.jpg

same plant again
js1024_DSC00523.jpg

ive been out and bought another 600 watt digital ballast and a new hood for flower room here it is....
js1024_DSC00687.jpg

this is how the flower room looks now
js1024_DSC00689.jpg

this is how the new hood looks in the flower room hehe
js1024_DSC00690.jpg

Hi weedtastic, nice job on the clones. Both sets got the same treatment other than the media they were planted in, right? Your flowering girls are rooted like mad also. I definitely need to get a root tonic. I'm not sure Superthrive is as effective.

The flowering room is looking good with the new hardware. You'll be loading that space to the max.:thumb:

Great stuff, keep 'em all green.

Hey Weed :):)

They are looking great my friend!:cheer:

Like the new flower lamp and reflector. That should brighten their lives!!! :cheer:
hi Omm yes im hoping new reflector will be better ...soon as i put it in i cud see the light being directed downwards better ie less light on the ceiling.....thanks for your words of encouragement........be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic, nice job on the clones. Both sets got the same treatment other than the media they were planted in, right? Your flowering girls are rooted like mad also. I definitely need to get a root tonic. I'm not sure Superthrive is as effective.

The flowering room is looking good with the new hardware. You'll be loading that space to the max.:thumb:

Great stuff, keep 'em all green.
hi mate.......it was a nice job on the clones.....however my new light has brought my temps up to 90 degrees....whilst ive had no problem flowering in such temps before....ive never had new cuttings under those temps.......so ive now lost over half.......funny thou the root cubed clones are fine its the potted ones ive lost......can t work out why....any ideas wud be appreciated......yes mate all had same treatment besides growing medium......my rooting stuff.........ok i swear by bio bizz range right ?........they had run out of bio bizz root juice so my hydro guy suggested to use canna rhysatonic root juice....so i did and boom ....great results ......funny i spoke to my mate who i used to grow with and he said we had used it before again with great results.....my stonned brain had forgot........so changeing your root juice may be just be wot the doctor ordered...........thanks for dropping by....be lucky weedtastic

That sucks about the clones. I had most of mine die earlier this summer form the heat. I'm clueless about why the potted ones would be more sensitive. Maybe there's a little nutrient in there thats too much for younguns that are heat stressed. They looked like the roots were doing great.
I'll add both root juices to my list, either would be an improvement over none at all. Hope your heat lightens up soon so you can get a few more clones on the go.

That sucks about the clones. I had most of mine die earlier this summer form the heat. I'm clueless about why the potted ones would be more sensitive. Maybe there's a little nutrient in there thats too much for younguns that are heat stressed. They looked like the roots were doing great.
I'll add both root juices to my list, either would be an improvement over none at all. Hope your heat lightens up soon so you can get a few more clones on the go.
hi mate thanks for posting i agree with your theory why the clones are dying........just to much stress.....so i have decided ill buy clones in, in future........im just about to do an update aint posted one for 15 days......wasnt really any point.....theres not much interest round here for vegging plants so i have early buds which may generate a little interest......here goes........be lucky weedtastic

hi guys ive got rid off my veg room and expanded my flower room into the old veg room.........ive added another 600 watt hps so im running 1200 watts at the moment........the girls are loving the extra room they have....i must appoligise for the poor quality of some of the pics my camera aint a good one......im 15 days into flower now i have 9 white rhinos and 1 white russian....here goes
js1024_DSC00695.jpg

js1024_DSC00698.jpg

js1024_DSC00701.jpg

these are the 2 hood im getting a new hood next week
js1024_DSC00714.jpg

js1024_DSC00713.jpg

js1024_DSC00718.jpg

js1024_DSC00724.jpg

js1024_DSC00726.jpg

js1024_DSC00728.jpg

js1024_DSC00729.jpg

js1024_DSC00733.jpg

js1024_DSC00734.jpg

js1024_DSC00743.jpg

js1024_DSC00744.jpg

js1024_DSC00745.jpg

Hi weedtastic. Veg plants are cool too but your'e right, budding plants get more interest. I like to see all aspect of a grow.

Oooooohhh 1200w and more flowering space, this is ramping up.:cheer:

If I had a dependable source for clones I'd have been tempted to go the same route. I was counting on 2 Y2K clones to replace those that died and ended up with only one.

You'll realize more yield by allowing the plants more room. They're all looking good, won't be long before they start to cluster up and get fat. Nice pistils on them. They seem to like the bubbles. Nice growing wedtastic.

Hi weedtastic. Veg plants are cool too but your'e right, budding plants get more interest. I like to see all aspect of a grow.

Oooooohhh 1200w and more flowering space, this is ramping up.:cheer:

If I had a dependable source for clones I'd have been tempted to go the same route. I was counting on 2 Y2K clones to replace those that died and ended up with only one.

You'll realize more yield by allowing the plants more room. They're all looking good, won't be long before they start to cluster up and get fat. Nice pistils on them. They seem to like the bubbles. Nice growing wedtastic.
hi mate yea the cloneing was a pain in the ass sometimes 100% success then only 50% because of the heat/cold..etc.......kindda bumed me out....yes i was thinking more yeild with more space...but these things are shortish at 25 inches and seem to of stopped stretching and are now growing about an inch a week.....don t know why? perhaps just the strain........youre right they are starting to cluster a little and perhaps they will fatten soon.....or perhaps they have without me noticing im doing an update later......i always see the difference when i update.......i really do spend to much time in my grow space lol......that i don t notice the progress......thanks for swinging by........be lucky weedtastic

Hey Buddy :thumb:

Wow! you are not messing around! What a beautiful bunch of girls. Envy!:Rasta:
thanks mate

I think I may smoke too much! Just posted in Mmmmick's journal that I couldn't find your journal! :yahoo: :tokin:
hey mate thats cool....im not sure you can smoke toooooo much lol.....hope the info helped......thanks for dropping by....if it wasn t for you and mmmmick i wud of abandoned this journal by now.....so thanks again........be lucky weedtastic

hi guys only got 6 pics sorry and not of the grearest quality either...but here goes..........im 26 days in flower of 70 days total........
js1024_DSC00751.jpg

js1024_DSC00752.jpg

js1024_DSC00757.jpg

js1024_DSC00759.jpg

js1024_DSC00761.jpg

js1024_DSC00765.jpg

ok thats all for now sorry for only a few pics ....been working real hard this weekend......as always comments good or bad are all wellcome here.....be lucky weedtastic

Looking good weedtastic! How many times did you top the plants? It looks like you have an amazing count of bud sites. :slide:
hi mate i topped them only once.......but didn t give em time to recover ie i topped then a few days later i started flower cycle......if i had another run of these i wud ov given them a week recovery before flower......i think that wud ov give me longer colas.........mine seem to ov stopped stretching.........how long did your girls stretch for ?......how high from the top of your plants does your light sit ?..........my light is 10 inches from top of plants..........im wondering if i raise it a little wud they stretch a little more ?.....look forward to your response...............be lucky weedtastic

Those pics are fine weedtastic. The girls are looking great, getting lots of hair on them and at least 2/3rds yet to go in flower. Coming out of the warm weather, so you'll probably start to see a little more traffic in here.

How do you think the growth compares to previous grows now that you are using the bubble pots? I guess it might be tough to compare since the strains are different, but they seem to be developing pretty fast. Looks real good to me.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom