Weedtastic's White Rhino Indoor Grow

Those pics are fine weedtastic. The girls are looking great, getting lots of hair on them and at least 2/3rds yet to go in flower. Coming out of the warm weather, so you'll probably start to see a little more traffic in here.

How do you think the growth compares to previous grows now that you are using the bubble pots? I guess it might be tough to compare since the strains are different, but they seem to be developing pretty fast. Looks real good to me.:cheer:
hi mate yes hard indeed to compare grows ....all i can go off is the white russian has no dome in the bottom of the plant......she is less developed than the white rhinos.....so cud be a pointer the domes are working.........thanks for dropping by.......be lucky weedtastic

Looking real good weed. nice colas goin on there I dont think there too short they should fatten up.
hi mate i sure hope they fatten up too lol........thanks for swinging by.......be lucky weedtastic

They look great weedtastic. I think they might stretch a little if you raise the lights, but I would let them be. They have plenty of time. Those are going to have scads of bud on them the way they are.

:peace:
hi aberration.......i think i will let em be.....as you say plenty of time left in this grow......just gotta be patient...(not one of my strong points thou lol ).........scads of buds.....mmmmm sounds great .......thanks for droping by..........be lucky weedtastic

Hey Mate Thanks a crowed house you have there! Just beautiful! :blunt:
hi mate crowded indeed...........it seems no matter how much bigger i increase my grow area it always ends up being crowded lol.....aint complaining thou haha.........thanks for swinging by........be lucky weedtastic

how long did your girls stretch for ?......how high from the top of your plants does your light sit ?..........my light is 10 inches from top of plants..........im wondering if i raise it a little wud they stretch a little more ?.....look forward to your response...............be lucky weedtastic
I think it was about 4 weeks with only a little upward growth in the last 6 weeks. I kept the light extremely close almost touching except for when I was away for a week I raised the light up 7 inches and they grew almost an inch a day. When you don't see the plants everyday during their stretch it is incredible how much they grow.

Hey weedtastic,

i was just reading a thread from healingkronic, and you were expressing some concern on his testing the ph of the run off water,,,

im new at growing again (havent grown for 15 years) and then was just some low quality basement grows,,,anyway i have a question for you on PH,

if i adjust the ph of the nute solution to 6.5 and then water,,,will the run off ph be different?

and if so how do i adjust for that?

Thanks,

L8r
:hookah:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Hey weedtastic,

i was just reading a thread from healingkronic, and you were expressing some concern on his testing the ph of the run off water,,,

im new at growing again (havent grown for 15 years) and then was just some low quality basement grows,,,anyway i have a question for you on PH,

if i adjust the ph of the nute solution to 6.5 and then water,,,will the run off ph be different?

and if so how do i adjust for that?

Thanks,

L8r
:hookah:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow
hi mate.....mix the nutes into the water then ph to 6.5..........if say your run off....ie the first few drops as it comes out of the pot reads say....7.0 ph....next watering ph your water/nutes to 6.0 ph......then you shud get a run off of 6.5 ph......do you get me ?.......if you have any probs im always here to help............hope this helps......im gonna drop by your grow anyways..............be lucky weedtastic

looking good Mr. Weed they b fatting up nice for the holidays !!!!!!!! :grinjoint:
hi fluroman......lol yes they are starting to fatten a little...........althou i dont think they will fatten as much as yours with all that wattage lol.........thanks for dropping by.......be lucky weedtastic

hi guys its 8 days since i last updated.......im on day 34 of 70 days flower....these girls are starting to put a little weight on now ..........heres the pics
js1024_DSC00799.jpg

js1024_DSC00803.jpg

js1024_DSC00805.jpg

js1024_DSC00822.jpg

js1024_DSC00823.jpg

js1024_DSC00824.jpg

js1024_DSC00829.jpg

js1024_DSC00830.jpg

js1024_DSC00831.jpg

ok thats all for now as always opinions good or bad are wellcome here ...........be lucky weedtastic

hi weedtastic, the rhinos are looking really good. They are gonna get huge, already looking fat and only half way done. Looks like they are getting pretty frosty.:thumb:

nice growing.:morenutes:

hi guys its 8 days since i last updated.......im on day 34 of 70 days flower....these girls are starting to put a little weight on now ..........heres the pics
js1024_DSC00799.jpg

js1024_DSC00803.jpg

js1024_DSC00805.jpg

js1024_DSC00822.jpg

js1024_DSC00823.jpg

js1024_DSC00824.jpg

js1024_DSC00829.jpg

js1024_DSC00830.jpg

js1024_DSC00831.jpg

ok thats all for now as always opinions good or bad are wellcome here ...........be lucky weedtastic

hi weed, your bump didn't take so I bumped it for you.

nice tops!!:cheer:

hi weedtastic, the rhinos are looking really good. They are gonna get huge, already looking fat and only half way done. Looks like they are getting pretty frosty.:thumb:

nice growing.:morenutes:
hi mate yes indeed i think they are looking real fat and very frosty too my camera aint got a macro setting but ill try show the frostyness on my next update which will be sunday....thanks for dropping by.....be lucky weedtastic

subscribed with pleasure :) your buddies are getting so fatt cant wait to hear a smoke report. Just lovely i be watching closely
hi Basmentdwel2 thanks for swinging by and your kind words......more pics sunday..........be lucky weedtastic

wow, looks amazing. It is going to be fun watching how big these is going to get:welldone:
hi
BurmeseKush thanks mate yes its really quite exciting watchin the girls fatten up........thanks for dropping by more pics sunday........be lucky weedtastic
hi weed, your bump didn't take so I bumped it for you.

nice tops!!:cheer:
hi mate thanks for bumping my update......nice to know you got my back bro........be lucky weedtastic

hi guys a day late with the update.....im 39 days in flower.......which leaves me with 31 days left.......im quite amazed at how tight these buds are.......very dense indeed.....i have taken a bud and smoked it.......really smooth for her age.....nice head buzz......with a middle body stone....i think that will change the further into the grow i get....heres the pics
js1024_DSC00938.jpg

js1024_DSC00940.jpg

js1024_DSC00947.jpg

js1024_DSC00941.jpg

js1024_DSC00956.jpg

js1024_DSC00963.jpg

js1024_DSC00969.jpg

js1024_DSC00976.jpg

js1024_DSC00978.jpg

js1024_DSC00985.jpg

ok thats all for now guys.......be lucky weedtastic

Back