Weedtastic's White Rhino Indoor Grow

Thanks weedtastic! And +reps for the time on that reply.

I actually do have a journal... growth is slow and steady - I'm on day 22 since I dropped the seeds in :) My 'cfl stealth grow', which turned into a grow room with 3 400W MH's and 1 430W HPS :p

It's possible we're rootbound... but growth has petered right off :(
ill be right over...thanks for the reps too ....appreciate it

weedtastic :) those buds look super dense and heavy :)just the way we like em. great journal man. i like the look of the russians. its a strain iv thought of growing my self. im hoping that when the end comes therel be smoke reports and final weigh in weights? thanks for coming by my grow too good to av u onboard. stay safe:thumb:
hi alex the white russians are a very hardy plant and very easy to grow....but my advice would be to try grow some white rhinos these things are so heavy its almost unbelieveable...update in a mo........take care mate.......weedtastic

hi guys a little late on the update...things have changed round here.......ok at just 8 and a half weeks i checked the tricommes and i had 50% amber 50% cloudy so i decided it was time for the chop.......it took my and my missus about 30 hours hard labour to trim these buds up....we both were astonished how fat and dense even the lower bud was....after 5 days hanging drying in my wardrobe inside the house we weighed one of the buds..still on the stalk and not quite completly dry...it weighed nearly an ounze......i think we are looking at around 14 to 18 oz from this grow which really has amazed me...i thought we were looking at around 8 to 10 max.....so i can live with that lol....worst thing is i don t know if the air domes helped ? the extra 600 watt HPS helped...or indeed it was the strain.......perhaps all 3 .....ill get some pics up
In this pic is my hanging boxes the boxes are an old cot we bought for our baby sure did come in handy lol....we also have 2 shoe boxes full of bud too
js1024_DSC01235.jpg

In this pic im trying to show how the lower bud is not fluffy bud but real dense the same as the higher bud
js1024_DSC01244.jpg

A little size comparrison
js1024_DSC01237.jpg

same again
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/js1024_DSC01251.jpg[/IMG
This bud is the white russian 5 days of drying
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/js1024_DSC01259.jpg
This is the white rhino bud 5 days of drying
js1024_DSC01260.jpg

A close up of the white rhino
js1024_DSC01262.jpg

White rhino left white russian right
js1024_DSC01266.jpg

ops i forgot to mention in the box pic the box on the right hand side top line we weighed 4 and a half oz on that line aloan......i know still a little wet after 5 days drying....but i estimate half an ounze less weight when fully dryed.....full weights and smoke reports to follow.....be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic. Sorry I wasn't around for your last update. Great looking plants my friend.

i'm here for this one, though.:thumb: Awesome chop. The buds look super dense and I know they are stinkin up your neighborhood. Looks like your pulling some very nice weight with your setup. Impressive growing and congrats on the trim job. You and your missus do a really nice trim.

Looking forward to the smoke report and final dried weight. The air domes and extra wattage are a winning combination, my friend, and you put them through their paces so well. Nice growing, weedtastic.:goodjob::thumb:

hey weed tastic as you no i came by your grow a little late, iv flicked through from start to finish and got 2 q's for u 1, how many plants did you end up with in the flowering room? 2, how big was your flowering room? im stoneed to bits at the moment and il sure of mist it somewere

Amazing man, good work!

Looks really tasty. Can't wait for a smoke report later on.

/SupermanNinja
hi mate smoke report in 10 days time thanks for swinging by :)

congratulations weedtastic on an exelent grow/journal/harvest +reps for u.
i hope youl be posting a new grow soon. can hardly wait for smoke report and final weight

Well done
thanks mate im really thrilled to say the least aint took the smile off my face for days lol :) my final weight was 22 oz plus about 2ish oz in shoe boxes :)

Well Weedtastic, you may have converted me with your journal :) I'm just waiting for your smoke report... then I'll probably be looking up White Rhino seeds online! I wish you would have picked a tiny bit earlier... a sativa hybrid on the early end of harvest can do wonderful things to your head :)
hi mate smoke report in 10 days....by the sound of the smoke your looking for which im thinking is a heady high buzz ?....have you concidered white russian a cross of ak47 and white widow...real heady high for hours and hours with that stuff lol thanks for dropping by :)

Hi weedtastic. Sorry I wasn't around for your last update. Great looking plants my friend.

i'm here for this one, though.:thumb: Awesome chop. The buds look super dense and I know they are stinkin up your neighborhood. Looks like your pulling some very nice weight with your setup. Impressive growing and congrats on the trim job. You and your missus do a really nice trim.

Looking forward to the smoke report and final dried weight. The air domes and extra wattage are a winning combination, my friend, and you put them through their paces so well. Nice growing, weedtastic.:goodjob::thumb:
hi mmmick i know your never far away mate no worries there :) my missus said thanks and you kindda embarressed me lol.....ive never let her trim before .....i always said she would trim em to nothing lmao....she sure showed me lol ....yes the set up worked really well gonna do a summery in a mo.......take care mate weedtastic

hey weed tastic as you no i came by your grow a little late, iv flicked through from start to finish and got 2 q's for u 1, how many plants did you end up with in the flowering room? 2, how big was your flowering room? im stoneed to bits at the moment and il sure of mist it somewere
hi mate 9 white rhinos and 1 white russian my flower room size is 1 meter 80 centermeters long or wide and 1 meter deep if that makes sense....lol..........weedtastic

ok im gonna try and do a summery of my grow....althou a little stonned lol...ok final weight was 23 ish ounces once dried....my biggest harvest ever to date....i used air domes in the bottom of the pots........i was never sold on the idea but thought id try it...half way thru the grow i wanted to switch the air domes off as i was thinking the plant was using to much energy producing more roots as the roots are air pruned......i left it on as things were going well.....when pulling the plants i took a look at the root system.....the only way to discibe the soil when i grabbed it is it was like a fine netting very finely knitted together roots ....very tiny but by mass looked to be more root than soil if you get me ?....my opinion is the air domes worked very well.....i added an extra 600 watt HPS to the grow space after kicking out my veg plants and extending the flower room from a meter square to 1 meter 80cms by 2 square meters this really helped the lower bud fatten up with all the extra space they had and the extra wattge i think worked really well....also i think i used my nutes correctly for the first time ill try explain.....i use the full bio bizz organic nutes and soil......ive always followed charts for feeding...however on the doses of bio heaven i always gave my girls smaller amounts as it costs £45 a bottle...on telling my hydro shop man this...he replied " the heaven is the boost every good nute chart should have a booster its like an excellerator"....in that with all the normal nutes i was feeding them... my girls where only taking max 50% of the nutes the bio heaven or booster forces the plant to think its actually really hungry so then takes 100% of the nutes you feed them...i bought 2 bottles this time round and fed them as per chart....this worked really well for me too......remember thou i think this works better in organics...so much easier ive never burnt any of my girls with nutes and never had to feed them in veg...so much less confusion lol...on whats going on in your space....if ive learnt anything from all my grows its this.....growing weed is simple.....it only becomes complicated because we make it complicated.......ok now for my bad news im stopping growing for the next couple of years i sold all my equiptment on ebay for £450 so that was not all bad extra xmas money for the kids ....i have meds to see me for at least 2 years vaccume bags and stored in the freezer lol....i intend to stick around and chime in to all im subbed to.........be lucky weedtastic....and any questions just shout up :):):):):)

hi mmmick i know your never far away mate no worries there :) my missus said thanks and you kindda embarressed me lol.....ive never let her trim before .....i always said she would trim em to nothing lmao....she sure showed me lol ....yes the set up worked really well gonna do a summery in a mo.......take care mate weedtastic

She is more than welcome. No need for embarassment, heheh, she's just discovered a hidden talent. :bravo:
I want to congratulate you on your run. Awesome stuff in a small space, my friend. :bravo::bravo: and an interesting bit of gear in the airdomes.:thumb:

a pound and a half is sweet, well done.

Hi weedtastic, can't say I blame you for taking a break. Why grow if you've got a multi year stash of primo smoke?

As always, I enjoyed your journal and picked up some good info on the airdomes. Interesting gear.

I hope you manage to drop in often during you time off. Take care, my friend. Great growing.:nicethread::bravo::welldone:

Can't wait for the smoke report. I have white rhinos coming from greenseeds and nirvana. Will use FFOF and 120w LED for both plants in a closet grow. Wish me luck. Yours was epic.

Hi Weedtastic

hanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey again Weedtastic, great journel again congratz on the amazin harvest :cheer: shame your stopping for a couple of years but that should mean you will be bk on soon hopefully would lv to read another one off your journels :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom