Weedtastic's White Rhino Indoor Grow

hi weedtastic, great update my friend. Those girls are looking very frosty and plumping up so nicely. Gonna be a great crop. Really filled in and healthy looking. I envy your green thumb, your grows show your skills off so well.:thumb::cheer:

wow looks really nice in there, good job!!
hi staffy thanks for your kind words

Looks realy nice for 39 days in...nice job
hi j4s2u0 thanks for dropping in i appreciate it

Nice Cola Farm you got there Mate! :cheer:
ha ha ha cola farm i like it lol

A fucking mazing man ! im on day 24 of flower on my grow .
hi mate.......yea im getting quite excited here too....thanks for swinging by

hi weedtastic, great update my friend. Those girls are looking very frosty and plumping up so nicely. Gonna be a great crop. Really filled in and healthy looking. I envy your green thumb, your grows show your skills off so well.:thumb::cheer:
hi mate....im quite suprized just how frosty these girls are.....epecially after growing the white russians as the were frosty too.....althou these rhinos are definently more suger coated.....on the filling in.....these are a very hard and compact but as opposed to the russians which were more airy.....ive took some pics to compare....udate in next couple of hours mate

hi guys update time.....im on day 46 ov 70 days flowering....24 days left yipeee lol....
ok in the first pic i wanted to show the white russian girl here goes....
js1024_DSC00998.jpg

In this next pic im trying to show the contruction of the white russian......notice how airy she is ?
js1024_DSC01002.jpg

OK in this pic im trying to show how compact the white rhino is compared to the white russian
js1024_DSC01003.jpg

OK now general pics
js1024_DSC01004.jpg

js1024_DSC01008.jpg

js1024_DSC01018.jpg

js1024_DSC01023.jpg

js1024_DSC01052.jpg

js1024_DSC01060.jpg

OK thats all for now........be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic, looking good in there.

hard to show density in pics but the russians do look less dense. they seem to be as fat or bulky but not as full.
You've had some higher temps with the rhinos also, so it's a great sign that they are tight buds. :thumb:

Re: weedtastics white rhino indoor grow

hi mate ok....all worked out so i took myself some time out haha......you assumed right my friend..long veg for the russians.........however aint put to much thought into having 9 russians in veg....and then taking clones from the white rhino for run after next.........wow aint till im asked do i realise ...wot am i doing ha ha.......i dunno at present i guess haha.......ill have to have a good think i guess.......thanks for posting and the provocative thoughts hmmm......be lucky weedtastic

very very nice vaporise..i appreciate your pics thanks.......now we all can see the progress.......please chime in with pics each week of your rhinos........that wud be nice..........i like frosty.....your girls look great........WR..where did you get the seeds ?......2 headed colas.....twice the fun haha.......be lucky weedtasic..ops....wellcome aboard :thumb:

thanks for putting me straight........do you have veg pics...perhaps at the veg stage where im at ?.........that wud be interesting........wot lights are you using for veg and flower ?.....sorry for all the questions ......but im like that ha ha........thanks for posting.....be lucky weedtastic.........update coming

Beautiful pic.

Imfricking pressive to say the least mate.:welldone:
hi fluroman...thanks for your kind words

Looks great man! Just keep em grow ;)
hey there....ill keep em growin.....thanks for dropping in

Hi weedtastic, looking good in there.

hard to show density in pics but the russians do look less dense. they seem to be as fat or bulky but not as full.
You've had some higher temps with the rhinos also, so it's a great sign that they are tight buds. :thumb:
hi mate...indeed it is hard to show the denisty in pics....i think i will try and show it after harvest....yes the russians are fatter...much fatter than the rhinos......i forgot about my temp issues early on......so yes a good indicator to tighter buds...thanks for dropping by

those buds look amazing for hazing 24 days left. lookto have a good harvest on the way, id be counting the hours down now lol im lukin forward to your next set of piks and updates, good grow mate
hi mate thanks for the complements.....and i am counting the hours down lol.....next pics on the way

Sweet setup.
thank you its the set up that allows me to grow such nice buds hehe.....thanks for dropping in

hi guys its that time again lol....im 53 days in flower....which leaves me with 17 days yippeeee.......thats one more feed on thursday....then 2 weeks plain water for the flush...leaves are starting to yellow now...and the buds are maturing fast....the potency is tremendus.....heady high for 20/30 mins...then couch lock for 3/4 hours lol...a hell of a lot stronger than the russians are...then again thats the difference in sativa and indica i guess....heres the pics
the callaxers are certainly starting to swell now
js1024_DSC01080.jpg

another pic the same trying to get the light correct to show the callaxers
js1024_DSC01082.jpg

js1024_DSC01083.jpg

the russians are at the front of this pic
js1024_DSC01084.jpg

russians in front again
js1024_DSC01087.jpg

js1024_DSC01117.jpg

js1024_DSC01118.jpg

js1024_DSC01151.jpg

this pic shows the white rhinos
js1024_DSC01154.jpg

js1024_DSC01155.jpg

thats all for now thanks guys for all who posted

Hey Weedtastic! I bumped into your posts on either Ghetty or Guitar's journal... maybe Bender. Not sure. Anyway, I thought I'd check out what you've got happening, and this is amazing!

You have a very similar grow space - I have 1200 watts, a 10' x 4' room painted flat white. I've been debating adding mylar, but the reflectivity goes from 90% to 95%, so I've read. For the effort, I don't think an 18% jump is really worth it.

Right now I'm growing in soil under metal halide. I'm at day 21. I've been trying to find what I call 'champion grows'... grows that are very similar to mine, but with unreal results. I want to mimic the winners :) Anyway, you're currently in first place. Haha. Congrats! I'm dying to see your yield.

Questions, though. I haven't had a chance to fully read the beginning of your journal... but I've heard mention of a bubbler in each pot. Can you explain this? Also, how useful do you think it was?

Secondly, what kind of a nute lineup are you using?

If you could post a general feeding schedule (ie, how much you water, how often, how many gallons of soil are in a pot, and so on), I'd be in your debt :) I think my next grow will essentially be what you have right now.

And in closing... a little suggestion. CO2 is pretty cheap to start using - put down a deposit on a tank (which you get back), and each fill is around $30-$40 here. The only expensive part is what kind of a regulator/monitoring system you use. I'm trying to avoid the monitoring altogether on my first grow - I'm just going to leak CO2 into the room from time to time. But I've heard that 'properly monitored CO2 usage' can increase yield by 25%, while improving potency. That's a quote from High Times.

If you can get your hands on CO2, it might bump your next crop :)

Much love.

Hey Buddy

Both strains look like cola farms to me! :thumb:
lol thanks OMM...and thanks for swinging by........im watching out for your next journal ....did i hear you had plants in veg ?

Me too! :goodjob: Bet the smell is fantastic in your budding area. :yummy:

:peacetwo: +rep
high mountain high...indeed the smell is fantastic....i quite often go into the grow room and switch off my exhaust for 10 mins....the smell gets stronger and stronger hehe...thanks for posting

Hey Weedtastic! I bumped into your posts on either Ghetty or Guitar's journal... maybe Bender. Not sure. Anyway, I thought I'd check out what you've got happening, and this is amazing!

You have a very similar grow space - I have 1200 watts, a 10' x 4' room painted flat white. I've been debating adding mylar, but the reflectivity goes from 90% to 95%, so I've read. For the effort, I don't think an 18% jump is really worth it.

Right now I'm growing in soil under metal halide. I'm at day 21. I've been trying to find what I call 'champion grows'... grows that are very similar to mine, but with unreal results. I want to mimic the winners :) Anyway, you're currently in first place. Haha. Congrats! I'm dying to see your yield.

Questions, though. I haven't had a chance to fully read the beginning of your journal... but I've heard mention of a bubbler in each pot. Can you explain this? Also, how useful do you think it was?

Secondly, what kind of a nute lineup are you using?

If you could post a general feeding schedule (ie, how much you water, how often, how many gallons of soil are in a pot, and so on), I'd be in your debt :) I think my next grow will essentially be what you have right now.

And in closing... a little suggestion. CO2 is pretty cheap to start using - put down a deposit on a tank (which you get back), and each fill is around $30-$40 here. The only expensive part is what kind of a regulator/monitoring system you use. I'm trying to avoid the monitoring altogether on my first grow - I'm just going to leak CO2 into the room from time to time. But I've heard that 'properly monitored CO2 usage' can increase yield by 25%, while improving potency. That's a quote from High Times.

If you can get your hands on CO2, it might bump your next crop :)

Much love.
hi mate firstly i have the air domes in the bottom of the pots....i took pics of the root system a few pages back at 3 weeks old......i was astonished how well the root system had developed.....i put it down to the air domes........however when i reached week 4 of flower i decided to have another look at the root system.....i was not impressed at all....all the roots that where visible had turned brown and died......now i know with the air proning this is what is supposed to happen......which in turn makes the plant shoot another root.....however my theory is this for my next run......i will use the air domes whilst plants are in veg...soon as i flip them to flower i will turn the domes off....this is because i don t think the plant needs to continuesly shoot new roots out....epecially during the flower period....the energy which the plant will use to make new roots is better off being used to make bud....and as the air domes do really give the plant a better root system to start with....i feel i will have enough of a root system to have big strong plants.............nute line up is...bio bizz grow, bloom, top max and heaven...remember my soil is bio bizz all mix....and all is organic.....the reason i use these products is ive used the bio bizz feeding chart in all my grows and as yet never burnt the plants or had nute lockout....makes life so much simpler......ok i grow in 11 litre pots...but not quite sure how much soil is in there...could well be 11 litres of soil i guesss lol....i water every 2/3 days...allowing a small trickle of water to run out the bottom of the pot in each watering the air domes dry the soil out faster than normal.......on the co2 i have looked into this myself the cheapest monitor i could find was £180 uk....yes the tanks are cheap.......but to use the co2 correctly from what ive read is just to much bother...ie......the idea is this the co2 is leaked into the grow room every 45 minutes for 15 minutes at a time......to do this correctly the exhaust fan needs to be switched off....which in turn you would need timers switching the exhaust off and the co2 on......remember thou switching the exhaust off creates massive smell for me...which does leak from my grow area into my general garden....which in turn my neighbours may...or should i say will smell my buds....so overall i decided not to run with it.....my old grow bud who has never been far wrong on weights thinks im looking at 10oz plus for this grow.....which i feel is fair concidering they where only vegged for 3 weeks...also i was new to the strain so i was not sure how they would grow ie how tall etc....otherwise i would of had a more even canopy...giving me more weight....its a shame really because i found after growing the white russians a few times a new exactly what they would do....and then could max out on the weights.....my next grow is with another new strain to me called medicine man so it will all be new again....this time im going for 6 weeks veg.......and an extra 600 watt flower light......ive also just bought an oil filled radiator which i tried out last night for the first time....my day temps where 84 degrees and night time where 74 degrees insted of the night temps dropping to 54 degrees before i added the radiator....i think the plants loved it ...........hope this answers all your questions if not shout up...also are you planning to do a journal ? if so drop me a link and ill pop over.......be lucky weedtastic

weedtastic :) those buds look super dense and heavy :)just the way we like em. great journal man. i like the look of the russians. its a strain iv thought of growing my self. im hoping that when the end comes therel be smoke reports and final weigh in weights? thanks for coming by my grow too good to av u onboard. stay safe:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom