Weedtastic's White Rhino Indoor Grow

Re: weedtastics white rhino indoor grow

Looking very good weedtastic, they're starting to fill in nicely. We love nodes.

Looks like weedtastic is getting low on white russioan stash and he's gonna correct that, next round.:thumb:

These white rhino's look like they want to get it on. Great development. Were they rooted clones, like from a bubbler, or fresh cuttings?

If fresh cuttings, then what's it gonna cost me to get you to do all my cloning for me? heheh

:thumb:

How many russians are you planning to run?

Looking nice and healthy Weed :thumb:
hi omm thanks......the yellowing of the leaves seems to be a trait of the plant all new growth stays yellow for a couple of days then greens up nicely..........be lucky weedtastic

Looking very good weedtastic, they're starting to fill in nicely. We love nodes.

Looks like weedtastic is getting low on white russioan stash and he's gonna correct that, next round.:thumb:
hi mmmmick yes they are filling in nice........i only have trim left of the russians ....but shud see me throu to harvest hehe

These white rhino's look like they want to get it on. Great development. Were they rooted clones, like from a bubbler, or fresh cuttings?

If fresh cuttings, then what's it gonna cost me to get you to do all my cloning for me? heheh

hi mate.......the clones where rooted clones in root riot cubes (little sponge things)when they were taken the guy left em in the corner of his veg room without putting them under the direct light........im not really to sure if im gonna run with any russians this time round as these white rhinos are 80% sativa and 20% indica......my hydro guy said not to let them get to tall as they double or triple in the 10 week flower period.......my russians only stretch about 8/12 inches during flower........so it wud give me an uneven grow if i run with both......so 9 white rhinos this time round then 9 russians next run.......it will be quite interesting to compare yeilds from the russians....with the diffence being the air domes...........thanks for posting.......be lucky weedtastic

hi guys....ive repotted the girls last nite into the air dome pots.......i didn t get pics but will try to later........i have a very busy schedule this week at work....double shifts but its only for 1 week........so may not get time to post.......just letting you guys know so you don t think im being ignorant ha ha........be lucky weedtastic

Thanks weed. I was talking about next round for the russians, I assumed you were going to let them have a long veg while you grew out the rhinos.

Looking forward to seeing the airdomes doing their thing.
Don't work too hard, those long shifts are killers.

Hey weedtastic... I'll be watching the grow for sure. Here is what you may expect on day 73 of flower:

White Rhino (very frosty)
Snow3.jpg

This WR grew extra leafs at each node and now it has a two headed cola:
DoubleHead.jpg

Thanks weed. I was talking about next round for the russians, I assumed you were going to let them have a long veg while you grew out the rhinos.

Looking forward to seeing the airdomes doing their thing.
Don't work too hard, those long shifts are killers.
hi mate ok....all worked out so i took myself some time out haha......you assumed right my friend..long veg for the russians.........however aint put to much thought into having 9 russians in veg....and then taking clones from the white rhino for run after next.........wow aint till im asked do i realise ...wot am i doing ha ha.......i dunno at present i guess haha.......ill have to have a good think i guess.......thanks for posting and the provocative thoughts hmmm......be lucky weedtastic

Hey weedtastic... I'll be watching the grow for sure. Here is what you may expect on day 73 of flower:

White Rhino (very frosty)
Snow3.jpg

This WR grew extra leafs at each node and now it has a two headed cola:
DoubleHead.jpg
very very nice vaporise..i appreciate your pics thanks.......now we all can see the progress.......please chime in with pics each week of your rhinos........that wud be nice..........i like frosty.....your girls look great........WR..where did you get the seeds ?......2 headed colas.....twice the fun haha.......be lucky weedtasic..ops....wellcome aboard :thumb:

The above should say day 47 (73 overall)
thanks for putting me straight........do you have veg pics...perhaps at the veg stage where im at ?.........that wud be interesting........wot lights are you using for veg and flower ?.....sorry for all the questions ......but im like that ha ha........thanks for posting.....be lucky weedtastic.........update coming

hi guys managed to get some pics......these girls are flying........ive just looked ar last weeks pics and ...wow....take a look
last weeks pic
js1024_DSC00511.jpg

this weeks pic
js1024_DSC00519.jpg

clones in the pots..growing im sure...not roots thou
js1024_DSC00520.jpg

root cube girls dont look well..hoping for 1/2 of these.........i think the potted clones will be 100% sucess........which will give me 6 and hoping for 3 from root cubes
js1024_DSC00521.jpg

mother white russian im loving this girl i stripped her bare as she was so young when i took the clones from her......yet has bounced back real well....gotta be the added lumenens im thinkin
js1024_DSC00517.jpg

group shot
js1024_DSC00515.jpg

js1024_DSC00514.jpg

tryin to get close ups with this shit camera does my head in
js1024_DSC00522.jpg

dont know if its the strain but these girls are very long fingered girls real sativa.........real bushy too..........quite excited now thinking how much will they stretch haha....
js1024_DSC00523.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/js1024_DSC00524.jpg

Great update weedtastic. Man they're growing hard and fast.:thumb: This might get a little scary, lol. They look very healthy. Have you already given them a pinch or waiting a while before supercopping? They've got great node spacing already. The group shot looks real good.

heheh the russian clones are so anxious to grow they won't wait for roots. No wonder, looking at their mum, she's growing like crazy. You are gonna need a basement or second floor in your shed, my friend.:yahoo:Do you have all the clones under domes or just the root cube girls? Hard to tell but they look on the damp side, maybe it's just the spray/condensation on the dome.

Great update weedtastic. Man they're growing hard and fast.:thumb: This might get a little scary, lol. They look very healthy. Have you already given them a pinch or waiting a while before supercopping? They've got great node spacing already. The group shot looks real good.hi mate yea growin real fast and healthy........i aint done nothing as yet ie. topped or anything.....im going to thou...just before i flick the switch........12/12 i mean........these sativas have really impressed me...my boy scores on the streets and has brought home.....from time to time ....its called cheesse in the uk....very heavy body stone.....a little to head strong for me........these days im looking for heady high for a while then heavy body stone.......the russians are 20% sativa 80% inica....so i loved the heady high when i wasn t working ......now to come home from work tired...smoke the russian heady high and be buzzin aint quite rite at the mo.....need a sleeper......so up early and work.....u get me ?.......rambling again i guess.......thanks for postin.......be lucky weedtastic

heheh the russian clones are so anxious to grow they won't wait for roots. No wonder, looking at their mum, she's growing like crazy. You are gonna need a basement or second floor in your shed, my friend.:yahoo:Do you have all the clones under domes or just the root cube girls? Hard to tell but they look on the damp side, maybe it's just the spray/condensation on the dome.
hi mate all the clones are under domes i just took the lid off the planted clones in soil and took the pic.....thats why i confessued you.....yea i took 1 girl out the dome today the 1 that was in soil...within 20 mins started to wilt...i agree the clones look damp............i cant dry em out in the domes....if i do theres no condensation........not sure wot to do there other than to hope for the best hehe ? sugestions greatly appreciated .......bigger space hmmm my thought on this is pretty silly .....but do able ha ha....im thinking about digging the floor out and putting insulation into the ground then being able to drop the pots in and have the first set of nodes at ground level giving me the chance of growing a plant to its full height potencial.......id love to do it.....wheather i get my stonned or badly ridden work body into shape is another thing haha........be lucky weedtastic

Only thing I can say my friend is, keep doing what your doing. It's really working.:thumb: :Rasta:
thanks Omm.....be lucky weedtastic

Looking good mate......now the fun starts :surf:
ha ha hi tunes yup you guessed it any time soon...........watch this space haha.......your growin some real nice bud these days my friend keep up the good work.........be lucky weedtastic

yo weedtastic, thanks for the praise bro!

I've posted a journal that will hopefully answer your questions. I've posted all the way to day 1 of flower. See my signature.
hi mate thanks for posting ...ill pop over now and take a look.........be lucky weedtastic

........i aint done nothing as yet ie. topped or anything.....im going to thou...just before i flick the switch........12/12 i mean........these sativas have really impressed me...my boy scores on the streets and has brought home.....from time to time ....its called cheesse in the uk....very heavy body stone.....a little to head strong for me........these days im looking for heady high for a while then heavy body stone.......the russians are 20% sativa 80% inica....so i loved the heady high when i wasn t working ......now to come home from work tired...smoke the russian heady high and be buzzin aint quite rite at the mo.....need a sleeper......so up early and work.....u get me ?.......rambling again i guess.......thanks for postin.......be lucky weedtastic

I like the look of them, they're growing hard. Any idea how they take their nutes? Some start slow and get real hungry later.
I've been reading some happy smokers that go to the cheese stash before anything else.:thumb:
I like to have the choice, that heavy body stone is great later in the day.
Rambling is good.

hi mate all the clones are under domes i just took the lid off the planted clones in soil and took the pic.....thats why i confessued you.....yea i took 1 girl out the dome today the 1 that was in soil...within 20 mins started to wilt...i agree the clones look damp............i cant dry em out in the domes....if i do theres no condensation........not sure wot to do there other than to hope for the best hehe ? sugestions greatly appreciated .......bigger space hmmm my thought on this is pretty silly .....but do able ha ha....im thinking about digging the floor out and putting insulation into the ground then being able to drop the pots in and have the first set of nodes at ground level giving me the chance of growing a plant to its full height potencial.......id love to do it.....wheather i get my stonned or badly ridden work body into shape is another thing haha........be lucky weedtastic
heheh sorry, I manage to get confused without any help. The clones are fine, I'm messed up.:smokin:
So a basement in the shed. Could be doable. Just make sure you're on the high ground and seal the pit with vapor barrier, no floating gardens are scheduled for this tour, heheh.

heheh sorry, I manage to get confused without any help. The clones are fine, I'm messed up.:smokin:
So a basement in the shed. Could be doable. Just make sure you're on the high ground and seal the pit with vapor barrier, no floating gardens are scheduled for this tour, heheh.
hi mate im not to sure how they take there nutes but will start nuteing next water......im also gonna see how far these girls stretch and if they go to far i will indeed be exploring digging the floor out hehe.......thanks for dropping in.........update time now......be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom