Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

hi mmmmick,bay area...thanks for the kind words...im working 7 days a week 12 hours per day so my wife is looking after the ladies............im gonna stop growing for a while....least till my stash now and next harvest runs out im thinking i should harvest enough to keep me in smoke for 6 months at least....ill do an update saturday as i only work 10 hours sat.sun..............be lucky weedtastic

Thats a long day when you don't get a weekend weedtastic. it's great that your wife can stay on top of the grow, it would have been tough otherwise. Congratulate her, she deserves the recognition.
While I'll miss following your grow, I understand taking some time off when the stash is plentiful. I might do the same after my next. Hope you still find the time to stay in touch with us here.
I'm looking forward to your update my friend. They must be getting close.
Good to hear from you.:cool:

Hey Weedtastic!!

I was beginning to worry about you brother. I can understand busy though, I have quite the circus here as well.

The ladies are looking excellent as usual, I have my WR at one week of 12/12, not seeing anything yet but the stink is definitely there. Come to think of it none of my four strains are showing any flowers just yet, but I know it will be soon.

Unfortunately I did not top any of them this run, I really wanted to bush them out more, but I can not afford to slow their flowering time any on this run. It sounds like we are on the same grow schedule, I run about 1-2 grows a year and that lasts me.

After this run, I think I am going to try and follow you're lead. I plan on taking a few clones of each and keeping a bonsai mum for each strain, then maybe another run with a good veg and LST cycle so I can have some Weedtastic style shrubery when I go to 12/12. A good run like that should have me stocked for the year.:ganjamon:

Thats a lot of work. 12 hours a day that crazy man, I now you got to do what you got to do. But you need some time for yourself and family and plants. Good luck and I will pray for some free time for you... Good luck..

Damn it man. Well at least u have a job and a fun hobby to keep u busy. Not enough time due to long work hours sounds like one of those good problems (for a working man). Congrats m8. Sorry u won't be able to spend much time with us here, but we all have lives and can definitely understand. Ur work has personally inspired me here and help me through a rough spot or two. For that I'd like to thank u. Until we're on at the same time again as u would say..... be lucky friend. :peace: Ok so I didn't realize u were on now, lol. Stoner moment.

hey weedtastic...
you appear to have it going on...i am also growing de white russian and would appreciate any input youu could share....
my journal
White russian soil grow lst

all seems to be going well for me so far n expect to crop de end of feb/10...

;)AODHAN911;)
hi mate thanks ill drop by later.......be lucky weedtastic

Thats a long day when you don't get a weekend weedtastic. it's great that your wife can stay on top of the grow, it would have been tough otherwise. Congratulate her, she deserves the recognition.
While I'll miss following your grow, I understand taking some time off when the stash is plentiful. I might do the same after my next. Hope you still find the time to stay in touch with us here.
I'm looking forward to your update my friend. They must be getting close.
Good to hear from you.:cool:
hi mmmmick yes i don t see the point in growing any more as my stash will last ages.....but ill be back soon im sure ha ha......im gonna do an update in a min so you can see how there going we were sent home early today so pic time lol thanks for posting .........be lucky weedtastic

Hey Weedtastic!!

I was beginning to worry about you brother. I can understand busy though, I have quite the circus here as well.

The ladies are looking excellent as usual, I have my WR at one week of 12/12, not seeing anything yet but the stink is definitely there. Come to think of it none of my four strains are showing any flowers just yet, but I know it will be soon.

Unfortunately I did not top any of them this run, I really wanted to bush them out more, but I can not afford to slow their flowering time any on this run. It sounds like we are on the same grow schedule, I run about 1-2 grows a year and that lasts me.

After this run, I think I am going to try and follow you're lead. I plan on taking a few clones of each and keeping a bonsai mum for each strain, then maybe another run with a good veg and LST cycle so I can have some Weedtastic style shrubery when I go to 12/12. A good run like that should have me stocked for the year.:ganjamon:

hi mate yup sure is hard working and growing.....so time out from growing with a good stash is really appealing to me.......ill still be round here thou checking everyones grows ha ha....drop me a link to your grow if you have one ?......... im gonna get some pics up Weedtastic style shrubery lmao.....be lucky weedtastic

Thats a lot of work. 12 hours a day that crazy man, I now you got to do what you got to do. But you need some time for yourself and family and plants. Good luck and I will pray for some free time for you... Good luck..

hi mate thanks for the prayers they were answered at 4pm today when they said go home from work ..instead of finishing at 7pm ha ha...so time to spare today hehe.....thanks for posting...........be lucky weedtastic

hi all update time im 6 weeks and 3 days in flower today...pics
js1024_DSC05025.jpg

js1024_DSC05028.jpg

js1024_DSC05024.jpg

js1024_DSC05002.jpg

js1024_DSC05001.jpg

DSC05021.JPG

DSC05020.JPG

DSC05017.JPG

DSC05011.JPG

hi mmmmick yes i don t see the point in growing any more as my stash will last ages.....but ill be back soon im sure ha ha......im gonna do an update in a min so you can see how there going we were sent home early today so pic time lol thanks for posting .........be lucky weedtastic

cool, just like your birthday when they let you go early.
And just like mine when you show up with pics. lol

wow what a difference. They looked great last update but they are getting fat now. You hardly have room for leaves,lol. I'm so glad you got the humidity down, there's so much bud there to protect.
:goodjob::nicethread::goodjob:
Looking super weedtastic my friend, you are doing a fantastic job.
reps are given even though I can't, beautiful russians

Wow things are looking great and wonderful pics, Great job... And glad you got a little time off. Great job..

Back
Top Bottom